or Connect

Posts by Sailor

The online places have labs everywhere. I'm sure you could find a local one, if you go that route. In fact, you can put in your zip code on their websites and they'll give you a list of their local labs. Dp and I use them frequently as he's obsessed with his oxygen levels and red blood cells (he's a cyclist). Meanwhile, I want to make sure that I'm eating well and everything is OK across the board nutritionally speaking. Dp gets them done every 6 months, I do it once a...
To be honest ... some of these situations sound really scary to me! I mean, no offense to anyone, but having a person basically push another to lose weight and withhold intimacy until they reach that weight is or tell them that their relationship will be in trouble if they gain weight is, at best, a form of control, and, at worst, a form of emotional blackmail/abuse. My dp is a wonderful man, and he could have a gazillion wonderful characteristics ... but, if he put me...
Hmmm, tough call. I can't quite imagine the situation, as my mom would just come live with me. In fact, I'd love it if she came to live with me now! My idea of the perfect living situation is me, dp, any children we have, and my mom, lol. All the people closest to me, under the same roof. Heck, if I had enough money, I'd get my grandparents and great aunt in there too. But, yea, that's not very helpful to you. I suppose, my answer would be that I'd do whatever I...
Wow ... how terrible. I second the idea that it seems as if your dh has body image and weight perception issues. My dp is a lot like your dh in that he exercises daily, and always eats 100% healthy. He feels no need for sugar, junk, etc. He just eats well, and exercies. He's really into cycling, and does races for that, as well as traning daily. When he met me, I was 80 pounds over my high school weight. Bad time in my life. I swent from 118 pounds to 200 in a year....
Yea, I wouldn't have minded some extra experience before meeting my dp. He was my first (I was 21), and he turned out to be the one I wanted for a life partner. Looking back, I definitely could have had some fun that first year in college without any regrets. I also don't like to think of it as "losing virginity", but rather "gaining fun experience." But, that's a bit off topic. The other piece of advice I'd offer is to make sure you know where you stand in terms of...
I gotta say, at age 4, if my mom tried to put a thermometer in my rectum, I'd be scarred for life! I honestly don't know why they sell those. They seem more like torture instruments to me. I have one for ears. As well as an oral one. When I was small, my mom just used a regular old, under the armpit kind. It still used mercury! She just held my arm down for me.
I was put under to have my wisdom teeth removed. That wasn't a bad experience, but I was VERY groggy for the whole day afterwards. My whole body just felt heavy. I am terrified of the dentist. Like I didn't go from the time I turned 16 to when I turned 24. Finally, I found a dentist that specialized in treating people who are afraid. I do sedation every time I go to him. I have done the nitrous oxide and oral sedatives. Both worked fine, but I prefer the nitrous oxide....
As odd as this will sound, you can do blood tests online. By that, I mean, you pay a fee online, they make an appointment for you (at your convenience) to come into a lab center near you. They draw the blood. 48 hours later, you get your results via email (or regular mail, if your prefer). You can pick and choose what type of blood tests you want, what you want them to look for, etc. The blood tests come with an explanation. I've used healthcheckUSA in the past with...
The first question that always pops into my head, and has always popped into my head - ever since I knew how to read - is "where are all the books?" I come from a family of bookworms, and I'm one myself. Every single member of my family has a house filled wall to wall with books. No wallpaper for us - just books, lol. My house is slightly less than this as I'm a minimalist. I try to stick to just one bookcase. But, I still have stacks and stacks of library books lying...
I'd tell her to 1. make safety a priority. In other words, if you want to have any kind of sexual fun - get an STD test from the man and use condoms. Always. No Exceptions. They're very easy to do now (STD tests) and are becoming more normal. Never be afraid to put your safety first because your health is precious. 2. Don't lost your mind when following your heart. It's important to pay attention to your emotions, but it's equally important to pay attention to your mind...