or Connect

Posts by Sailor

I wasn't in this ddc, but I saw your thread. I had the copper IUD, and had zero issues with it. In the beginning, I had a slightly heavier flow and more cramps. But, that went away after a few months. I must admit, I really loved it. I never thought about it, never worried, and felt really comfortable with it - despite the horror stories people told me!
Our baby is still in the womb, but we're both atheists. And, I suppose what one would consider "recovering Catholics." So, we celebrate on solstice as we want to get away from the Christian association with the winter holidays. Because solstice is so close to the New Year, we make it a celebration of life, of one another, of the past year. We celebrate past accomplishments and look forward to the new. Gifts are given because we want to show love/appreciation of one...
Yea, I spent a lot of time in various nudist communities while growing up. And, like another person said, there's a reason we all had towels to sit on. Also, on the playground, undies or some type of cover for kids was mandatory. Even though it was a nudist community ... they were pretty "germ conscious." On the other hand, I've also been to nudist communities where no towels were used. So, I guess it depends on how much risk you see. Personally, I don't have...
I couldn't enjoy his books either. But, I'm not a fan of stream of consciousness. I'm a fan of clear works. Say what you mean, and do it clearly, lol.
They're good low calorie snacks as dogs can't really digest whole pieces of fresh veggies. You'd have to run them through the food processor first, in order for the dog to get any nutritional value out of it. Otherwise, it will just come out on the other side, undigested. However, that doesn't mean you can't give veggies - especially if he's getting his nutrients elsewhere. I give my dog the occasional raw veggie when cooking. He also likes green beans best. Especially...
Also, if you happen to be taking anti-histamines, wait until they're out of your system before doing the skin prick test. I was doped up on them, and somehow no one asked me if I had been taking them until AFTER the test. There are really quite a few variables that can affect results.
Gorgeous!
See, for us, it is also about building wealth over the long term. (As opposed to gambling - I do that with poker. )It's just that we don't trust anyone else handling our money. So, mutual funds don't do it for us as we don't have enough control over our money. Whereas if we're in control and can buy this stock or sell that stock ... we breathe SO much easier. You can do long term stock investments, depending what you choose, and how you decide to build your portfolio....
I don't mind my mom or dp rubbing my belly. Well, I don't have a belly yet. But, I wouldn't mind having them rub it. However, I'm an introvert and a recluse and asocial. I hate having other people touch me. My personal space is my own, and the last thing I want is strangers or acquaintances trying to touch my belly. It's mine - hands off, darn it!
I think the pack rat gene has been watered down in my family. My grandmother is a HUGE pack rat. She keeps everything. My mom is very sentimental about the oddest things, i.e. her old vacuum cleaner, her old phone, her old clothes that she hasn't worn in 20 years, etc. And won't get rid of such things. Although, she's not as bad as grandma who keeps every single scrap of paper and piece of twine. I, on the other hand, am definitely a minimalist. I tend to be hardcore...