or Connect

Posts by AngieWin

We have rebooked our Anaheim/Disneyland trip for the end of May(originally booked for Spring break when I was 38 weeks pg)! We leave May 23 (Saturday before Memorial day) and are there until June 1(Monday after Mem day). The baby will be about 7 weeks (depending on when he arrives!). Some babywearing/carrying questions - We will have the infant seat/stroller, but will probably leave the seat at the hotel and the stroller will carry the "stuff". I have a Moby Wrap,...
Just an update... I'm still pregnant! Now 2 days away from due date (ok, it is almost after midnite) and at our appt today I am now 60% effaced and a fingertip dialated. More contractions, but not regular. Thanks for the good thoughts and keep them coming. Hopefully I dont make it to my next Monday appt and I can update with vba2c baby news!
DS1 and DS2 were both born around 36 1/2 weeks due to pre-e. I have avoided all signs of that this time and now at 39 1/2 weeks, I'm having irregular contractions, but no other signs of labor. I feel so overdue and ready to see this little guy.
I had pre-e with ds1 and ds2 and they were born via c/s at 36 weeks 4 days and 36 weeks 5 days. I have avoided it with ds3 (now 39 weeks 2 days). Things I have done differently baby aspirin once a day (ob recommendation) calcium supplements (at least 1000 mg(?) daily) high protein diet (100+ grams a day) natural salt (added to foods, not sodium already in prepackaged foods) - both of the above are big in brewers diet Deep water submersion (as deep as my bathtub...
I am due for my vba2c any day now (due date is 3/31 or 4/2). I feel so positive and empowered right now (and more than a little impatient!) that I can do this. When I have more of an attention span I will post more, and will hopefully be sharing a vba2c birth story in less than a week.
I am 6 days away from my due date. DS1 and DS2 were both c-s at 36 1/2 weeks (pre-e, failed induction 1st time). I have done everything possible to avoid high bp this time around and have succeeded wonderfully, first battle won!! I need my body to start labor on its own and avoid as many interventions as possible. But I am starting to get soooo impatient. After my 2 early births, I am feeling overdue. My wonderful ob is willing to wait until 42 weeks to let me body...
Still here too. I am due 3-31(by my dates, 4-2 by obs), but both of my boys were 3 1/2 weeks early so I have been lurking here mostly in the past couple of months. I was 38 weeks yesterday and while I am very excited to have gone past my previous dates, I am feeling overdue now. My past issues (high bp, pre-e, swelling) I had with my first 2 have not shown up and it is looking more and more favorable for a vbac. Been having very uncomfortable braxton hicks for...
I have found out each time around 18-20 weeks and it took me until birth to feel ok with having a boy. I have always thought I would have girls, and I will have 3 boys soon. I do not love my boys any less, but I will mourn the loss of the girl(s) I didnt have.
I have 8 weeks left and I am planning a VBA2C. I will know soon!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kbrinkley hope you don't mind me bugging you Angewin, did you have this diet and activity with other pregnancies in which you experienced pre-e/high bp? Just wondering. I just noticed in your other post how this time you're trying to...we'll here is what you said: "We are taking a Bradley class and trying to keep bp at bay with nutrition, herbal remedies, baby aspirin, water, exercise." I didnt know I could do...