or Connect

Posts by hhurd

My family MD has an unvaccinated son, for what it's worth!
ds was a chronic hitter from 18 months to somewhere in his fourth year. It sucked, but it did pass.
I hated it so much that when my PC died I switched to a Mac.
Quote: Originally Posted by BugMacGee We used to have Ped. practice in our area that wouldn't accept patients who didn't BF. Hmmm, not a lot of adopted children as patients there, I'm guessing...
Quote: Originally Posted by GooeyRN That is my stance, too. I am not anti-formula, but very pro-bfing. : I don't think we need to treat formula like it is poison or medication or anything. I really think a lot of people need to stop guilt tripping those who do not bf, for whatever the reason, but do make bfing the more attractive choice. Amen to that!
Quote: Originally Posted by KD's Momma IJust because they do it doesn't mean I like it and just because I don't like it doesn't make it bad. But trying to get them to not be the boys they are is sad to me. That's brilliant! My 6yo ds loves to play wrestle with his friends. I leave them to it unless someone wants out of the game or is getting hurt.
Tretorns. Dr. Scholl's. Espadrilles.
Quote: Originally Posted by stickywicket67 i would not purposely drop my feverish, vomiting, or diarrhea afflicted child off at school, day care or take them to a play group. those bugs also get passed around before the symptoms manifest. the sniffles/cough/clear mucus- not much you can do about that and i don't think it's that big of a deal to be honest. Yep, I agree. I don't consider plain old sniffles/light cough/runny nose to be sick....
I was adopted as an infant, and dh and I adopted ds at birth, in 2002. I'm almost 40and I don't have any "issues" that stem from being adopted. At least so far!
We're big fans of Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy in our house!