or Connect

Posts by greenegirl

So today's OPK was just a wee but darker as y'all thought it might be. For comparison purposes, the top test is today's and the bottom test is yesterday's: We've been busily dtd yesterday and today!
Thank you for the confirmation!  Since I've only just started charting again, after not having done so for 7 years, I don't really have past personal data to guide me.  I'm thinking of this cycle as my (re)learning cycle.
This is the first month I'm using OPKs, so I'm not totally sure about what to expect. I started using the 1x / day on CD12. Today is CD 17. On CD12, I got no line at all. I got a very faint line on CD 13, and the line has gotten darker each day since. Unfortunately, I haven't kept the tests so I can't show you a picture of the progression! My BBT is still low, but I have watery CM. In other words, I know I'm getting close to O. Any day now. My question is if you would...

You are totally right!  I just saw the matching colors and missed the orientation.
This is my first cycle using OPKs. Today is the 4th day I've done one, and they are getting progressively darker. Today's test looks a lot like yours:I put this into FF as a negative result because the test line is still lighter than the control line. Should I call my test today a positive test?ETA: I estimated that I would be Oing tomorrow or Saturday, so I'm definitely in the zone. Unfortunately, I'm having dental surgery tomorrow (a gum graft), so will be receiving...
I posted really late in the January thread, so I think I got lost in transition.  AF showed up as expected, so I'm twiddling my thumbs here, Waiting to O.  Today is cycle day 8, and I don't usually O until around cycle day 15 or later, so I've got a while to wait.
We also use You Need a Budget.  We've been using it for almost 2 years.  I like the software a lot.  I think we had a coupon, so only paid $45 for it, rather than $60, which I believe is the regular price.  You can download a 30 day trial of the software from their website for free.  The trial is a full-featured version, so you truly know what you are going to get.   While $60 is expensive, my recollection is that it is less than Quicken.  And YNAB doesn't put out new...
greenegirl tentatively peaks through the open door and sneaks into the room.     I haven't been on MDC at all in 4 years.  We first started TTC (or at least not preventing, anyway) nearly 8 years ago.  I not only don't have any children, I've never even had a BFP.  I haven't charted in 6 years because life threw us a number of curve balls (I was in school for 4 years, one of those years at a college a 2 hour drive from our home.  When I finished school, I was working...
I also long-tail CO as my default. I actually want a slightly longish tail because I knit the tail into the first row, holding the tail together with the yarn from the ball. One less end to weave in at the end of the project. I hate weaving in ends.