or Connect

Posts by KellyB

Quote: Originally Posted by lumi drinking a daiquiri and trying to keep the cat off the keyboard You win.
I was just dealing with this today... My childless bf was insisting that I enroll my 18mo in Montessori school....(I'm a pseudoSAHM) ?????? What? She was looking around on the internet over here for a Montessori preschool that would accept an 18mo.
Thinking that it's about time my child started getting sleepy...lol...
What does one do when their alcoholic, dysfunctional parents get fired from their jobs, and want to move in with your AP family, and require the support an infant needs? And suppose said parents were quite abusive to you growing up, emotionally and physically, and definitely neglectful to boot? And assume they're really, truely disabled....with years of drunkenness taking their toll...so your parents are looking at becoming homeless people... And suppose (and this is...
Holy crap...that last post was my #666th! Maybe you should disregard what I just said...lol..
Man...wow... I'd really try to find some other form of socialization where all the kids have a loved one present. Compromise with your husband on this one.... It is good for a 15 month old to be with other little ones, but being without a parent isn't a necessity. It isn't even advantagous. And whether or not it's harmful is controvercial. (I don't think it's harmful, but some experts say differently.) Don't do this, Mama! At least go about it slowly....this is not...
I'm still thinking this might be a bunch of hype, but that Snopes article was awfully biased. It carried the undertone that most herbal remedies are more than likely deadly and poorly manufactured. I've personally never known a person killed by herbs, while many of my family are dead due to pharmys....not a great test group, but it feels like science to me. I hope that article was correct, though....
Quote: Originally Posted by errejasu At least they waited until after the birth. I had a nurse try to get my consent for circ when I was almost fully dialated and they were trying to find a doc to deliver the baby. Me, too...except for me it was the doctor and he actually argued with me about it! "He won't remember...blablabla"
Quote: Originally Posted by Gitti C'mon now! You don't BELIEVE? Not even in big foot? Nope. I gotta see it to believe it. Quote: Especially those 'legalized drug dealers'. They really know how to hand you. Yeah...especially when they ARE the government, "protecting" you from terrorists, abstract concepts, and yourself. : Would anyone be interested in helping me dig through their website and other...
Voted It's at about 63% no vax now!