or Connect

Posts by CookieMonsterMommy

NY pizza and Cheesecake. Sorry, but we have the best of both. Oh, and a dirty water dog with saurkraut and ketchup. Quote: Originally Posted by Bunnyflakes WV has pepperoni rolls. Bread dough stuffed with pepperoni and then baked. I know a lot of people who move out of state complain that they can't find them there, so I am assuming it just a WV thing. Most larger pizza stores in NY have these. Well, on long island and the city,...
Totally feel ya! My sweet tooth has all but fallen out. Not that I was ever a big sugar nut, but I can't/don't enjoy a candy bar, brownie, cake, or even hot cocoa to keep me warm at work. My patient brought in donuts as a thank you the other night, and I had to take a big bite just for show, but the rest of it went into the trash. Sweets=Eewww or just eh. One exception? Cola. Pepsi or Coke, idc, but I can't get enought. Now salty, tart and sour? Bring on the...
TXmidwife--thanks. Pregnancy brain, missed that. Honey, a molar pregnancy would more than likely show up on a u/s. It;d look bloobly, or like a cluster of pearls/grapes. Did your MW see something suspicious, or just nothing at all? Molar Pregnancy Photo Another Last one (note, these are sono pics and are not graphic) I'll share this with you for comparisson, not because I necessarily think you are going through the same thing. I had a blighted ovum which I...
Quote: Originally Posted by TXmidwife I also just want to point out that imho it is irresponsible for a midwife without the proper extensive training to have an ultrasound machine in her home office. Ultrasounds should not be used for entertainment purposes. While I agree 100% with your last sentance, I'm just wondering where the OP said the mw wasn't trained or that the machine was in her "home office" (I may have missed where she mentioned...
Heh. The weight thing better be off! But the sex and description I guess I can buy. Baby's dad has almost black hair and brown eyes. Hope she's right on the sex! The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and...
At the hospital, you'd have to go through the ER and tell them your issue, or make one up (spotting, cramping, etc). Idk how that would end up being billed (and I'm not a big advocate for lying about symptoms OR using the ER for non emergent issues), so you might be better off getting a script from a practitioner--be it your MW, family MD, etc--for a transvaginal u/s at a radiology place. Even then you're looking at hundreds of dollars if insurance wont cover it. ...
lol, i just thought of that. Nah, I'm on a "New Post" bender. FYI, it took me a good 3 seasons for ds to actually catch it. Too many kids are vaxed.
Sore boobs. How I knew with each pregnancy. They usually get sore before my period, but it's much more pronounced when I'm preg.
1st CP party we went to--nope, didn't work. CP party we hosted when ds finally got it, didn't spread it either. He caught it from a shirt, and thats the only thing that worked (for us) in passing it along. Whatever method(s) you decide to try, good luck!
Dude! I just shaved yesterday evening. I can SEE the new spikey hairs. Wth, man?? Usually by now I'd just feel kinda sand papery. Anyone else? (and I'm not doing prenatal vitamins, so it's not that...)