or Connect

Posts by CookieMonsterMommy

The one I had went to before passed away some years ago, unfortunately. I've been to 2 since then, and left thinking "Wow...she coulda at least bought me dinner first..." if ya catch my drift. Anyone? TIA
Idk how it is everywhere, but in many places if you refuse antibiotics in labor after testing positive, your baby would be subject to blood cultures within a few hours after birth. Sucks. IME, yes hibi can def give a false negative. If you do this and test negative I would consider doing it while in labor as well. Weigh the pros and cons and see what's best for you and your baby.
Vitamin B6 helps me sometimes. I take 25mg three times a day when I remember. Unisom helps too (the regular unisom--not the liqui-gels or the meltaways, those are just benadryl), but makes me so tired I can only take it at night. When I do take it, it seems to hold me over until 11am. When I have to do something (ie work) and the other stuff isn't helping, I might take a Zofran tab. It's a little meltaway tab-I keep a few in my work bag and glove box in my...
Lol, I think you're being a little dramatic. I haven't seen anyone post here saying "OMG, my significant other does that to me and I've told him how much it bothers me but he continues to disrespect me by doing it" And that girl you saw in the store? Coulda been me. I mentioned earlier that I had no problem with this, but if I were already in a "mood", or it were a particularly offensive smell, i may have acted annoyed. Just don't put up with behaviors that you're...
I've done that. And had it done to me. I can be very silly and immature, and yes, I'd do it in public if the mood were right. But if my DP was totally offended by it, I wouldn't do it.
Well, at around 10 weeks my boyfriend had to escourt me and my very confused son out of red lobster because I was hysterical crying about the poor lobsters in the tank. ...then I cried at the next restaurant when ds (11) ordered some fancy pasta dish. Some sentimental silliness about him being such a big boy and growing up too fast. You get hormonal surges stronger than the ones during PMS, so yeah, this is totally normal. Totally normal UNLESS you find yourself...
It's reasonable to ask not only for that reason, but eachtime a carseat is removed and reinstalled, you have a chance of it not being installed properly. It's annoying to have to keep switching too, IMO. DS's dad and I each had our own seat for ds once we could afford it. Eventually, when his dad and I moved out of the apartment we shared, we each had one, and so did grandma, who watched ds when I had to go back to work ft. My DS has peed straight through and...
Just posted this recipe for a wrap/quesadilla that I just made. It turned out sooooo good, I think it's gonna be dinner tomorrow. Maybe lunch if I can't wait. Or breakfast.
Being pregnant and subject to bouts of "OH MY GOD!! FEED ME NOW!", I just came up with this delicious little snack or meal. Yeah...at 2:30 in the morning. From start to first bite was under 10 minutes. Serves One -8" flour tortilla (I used Mission whole wheat tortillas for the fiber) -1 Tbsp cream cheese (I used TJs organic whipped CC) -1 wedge of laughing cow cheese or 1 Tbsp other spreadable cheese (I used the herb and garlic, but you could just dbl the CC if...
If it *does* cause friction w/other residents, as it did with the MD I knew, you could always offer to pick up the slack somewhere else...rounding on a few of their patients, doing some charting for them, etc.