or Connect

Posts by Ragana

Well, some of this week's plan happened! Tonight was dinner with friends, some with food limitations, so I made rice bowls with chicken thighs/tofu, asparagus/bok choy/green onion/broccoli stir-fry and choice of Vietnamese or peanut sauce. Need to regroup and plan out the rest of the week since I am out of sushi rice, do have a bag of potatoes, and need ingredients for hosting a small cocktail party Saturday evening.
Maybe it's because we just don't eat much lamb in the United States (at least not where I am - but yum!)
100% what happened here tonight!
http://www.seafoodwatch.org/cr/cr_seafoodwatch/download.aspx   Don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but the Monterey Bay Aquarium puts out sustainable seafood guides.
SAT Chicken drumsticks, roasted red potatoes, salad with garlic dressing (frozen fish for DD1) SUN Ham and/or cheese panini, salad MON Cheese ravioli and tomato sauce, steamed broccoli TUE Taco salad or burritos with black beans WED Sushi rolls w/ tuna/mayo or cucumber/canned crab, edamame, maybe miso soup if we have any left THU Pasta bake, probably with spinach and artichoke hearts   Ended up getting some smoked salmon on the way home, so I served that/chicken...
Worked out my plan for next week - spring break! - but haven't done all the shopping yet. Days may change.   SAT Chicken drumsticks, roasted red potatoes, salad with garlic dressing (frozen fish for DD1) SUN Ham and/or cheese panini, salad MON Cheese ravioli and tomato sauce, steamed broccoli TUE Taco salad or burritos with black beans WED Sushi rolls w/ tuna/mayo or cucumber/canned crab, edamame, maybe miso soup if we have any left THU Pasta bake, probably with...
Everyone is tired from not sleeping well and this crazy weather. Screw it - we're ordering pizza tonight!
Originally Posted by Ragana    SAT Out at a friend's NEXT WK starting SUN in no particular order: * Pasta & tomato sauce, parmesan * Tacos - flour/corn tortilla with black beans * Lentil curry * Some kind of soup - maybe Thai * Hamburgers/veggie burgers & tater tots * If we need an easy meal night (probably Thurs.) - Annie's mac & cheese and vegetables/salad   Thai curry soup was good & enough for two lunches for me left over. MrsKoehn - I'm thinking I need a...
Need to go back soon to start looking for the girls' summer clothes and a couple of nice outfits for a trip we are taking.