or Connect

Posts by wtchyhlr

Quote: Originally Posted by Labyrinth this isn't as much related to your OP, but more to not being able to get services. I would request a "case study for special education services" for your child through the school district first thing tomorrow, in writing (take a letter and bring it to the administrative office). Do not agree to preschool screenings or DIAL testing- you want to actually have special education evaluation. Be very clear that he is...
My almost 4 year old little boy was literally just diagnosed with autistic regression syndrome on Monday, and I happened to read my insurance policy - any treatment related to the diagnosis of autism is not covered. I'm horrified and sad at the same time because we probably can't afford the therapies that would most help him. So I've put a paragraph out at Obama's webpage - if it gets enough hits moving it up, then it could get printed out next week and given to him. ...
I'll keep ya'll posted.... i don't think that we'll committ to the 30 day program (3 grand, IKES), but the single should be interesting.
we're going to go do the free experiential session next weekend. i'll keep you guys posted. I just wish I could find anyone who had not liked them... makes them more real, ya know
We';re in the early stages of something, who knows what, potentially an ASD diagnosis. no clue at this point. Definately DS is "sensory seeking" and has had huge speech regression. i've talked to the people at the Sensory Learning institute, and we're going to go up to Boulder next weekend for a free apponitment. (www.sensorylearning.com) What is always very telling for me is reading about people who were, for whatever reason, unhappy with something. I can...
i take off my panties when i go to bed, sleep without, and put on FRESH panties first thing in the morning. Occasionally, i'll feel sweaty or gooey enough (especially during my period) that I'[ll want a fresh pair mid afternoon. So i put one on. The whole concept of not having FRESHNESS down there... :Puke
We had a speech screen through the school district for DS (3) yesterday, and got passed through for an IEP assessment - TOMORROW. I've blogged whats been going on - domsjourneymomsjournal.blogspot.com, in a nutshell, we've seen a major speech regression the past 3 ish months, probably related to trauma with starting preschool. What I am asking for help on is coming up with some questions for the assessment professionals. Do keep in mind that we're doing the...
Well, I talked to a lawyer yesterday, and it was a good thing. I'm not to panicky right now. my problem is... my biggest problem... I still love this man and I dont want to end our relationship. How do you learn how to stop loving someone?? i'm physically ill over this - seriously, i've been running a lowgrade fever and can't hold any food in my stomach. My doc prescribed xanax to help me sleep since i absolutely MUST function at work, i cannot falter there...
Short background - DH told me in nov he wants solitude, not relationship. I insisted on counseling. He told me Wed, he wants to file for separation. I need to see a lawyer and find out what reality is in Colorado. Here's what I've come up with so far, and i've got a call/email out to a lawyer who does a free initial consult 1.Separate Parenting agreements – how do we make one go into effect as soon as he moves out? Does it get filed w/the court? Does it go...
Quote: Originally Posted by allgirls and I think she did some help with the MIN's here on MDC a couple Christmases back too...I think she even scored Toronto Maple Leaf tickets for the family she helped. She had a heart as big as all of Canada...we could all take a lesson from how she lived...authentic and generous to a fault. Shannon recruited DOZENS of us to help the holiday helper thread in 2004 and 2005. I am one who would've never...