or Connect

Posts by Blue Lotus

Heh, funny. I thought someone mentioned a March thread a while back, but I guess we were all too lazy to start one... LOL In case you missed it: So, any takers for a stuffed bag of 3T girly clothes & shoes? Or a bag of 2T girly clothes? If not, let me know soon and I will pull out the pg stuff and pass it along on Freecycle or something. I haven't gone through the 8 boxes of 0-24 month stuff yet, but will let you all know when I have. I need a portable black hole...
So, any takers for a stuffed bag of 3T girly clothes & shoes? Or a bag of 2T girly clothes? If not, let me know soon and I will pull out the pg stuff and pass it along on Freecycle or something. I haven't gone through the 8 boxes of 0-24 month stuff yet, but will let you all know when I have. I need a portable black hole...
Hi Mamas! I'm apparently doing a poor job lately of keeping up, so I will have to read back a few pages to see what is going on in everyones lives. We are all well here. Just had a day trip (3.5 hours each way) to see in the in-laws with kids. It actually turned out pretty well, so we are planning more trips there. Their property and house has really become run-down and worn over the last few years, so we want to help them make it nicer again. Plus having the kids...
Did I really just see an ad for a new 3-D version of Clash of the Titans? Freaky! Hey peace, did you ever get a FB account?
Sounds awful, peace. I hope you all get better soon! The kids were sick and DH has been fighting a sinus infection for several months now, so I feel for you! Thanks again for the info asf. Emans - MIL is sick, so she won't be here until next week Since DH had eye surgery, I have to do all the driving until he can see well enough to drive again. Since his appt was across town, we ended up stopping for coffee and pizza afterwards and that pretty much killed the day....
Thanks asf. It looks like they sell it at the Anthropologie store at Uptown ABQ. The brand is Sula, BTW. Do you happen to know what the ingredients are? Their website doesn't say... Sorry we missed you today. We didn't get home until after 1:00 and Z was asleep.
Good luck, jessaroo. I wish I had some places for you, but I'm clueless on the childcare professional front. asf - Where do you get the peel-off nail polish? I was thinking of looking into it for C and I knew you had ordered it before.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Awesome asf! We should really do a group photo sometime like we threatened last year... I think it would be way cool.
max - I hope it turns out to be just a cyst. I have had one in my breast for several years - it still freaks me out a bit (especially when I can *feel* the milk going around it when nursing *shudder*). I'm thinking of having mine biopsied eventually just to make sure, but I don't have any insurance right now so that option is WAY too expensive. BTW - I was told to get few mammograms and stick with having it ultrasounded "just in case". I'm sending lots of positive vibes...