or Connect

Posts by cwaddick

bump
The best product that I have found is: California Baby No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion http://www.californiababy.com/19.html It contains a highly micronized titanium dioxide. People with multiple chemical sensitivities can tolerate this product. From the website: Benefits & Features: No Fragrance or scent masking agents UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection. Very Water Resistant Non-whitening micro-titanium dioxide No Octyl Methoxycinnamate...
* Salt may seem like a good idea, but... it probably won't disinfect the water. You would have to use an implausible amount. I really don't think it will work. * Ozone systems are good. * You have to filter out the chlorine first if you are on public water. If you are on a well, then you are better off because you don't have to filter out the water first. * Your best bet is a hydrogen peroxide system. However, you would have to buy an expensive system to...
* We tried cloth, 100% cotton, and it mold-rotted away from the bottom up... It also developed mold-stains... and, I took the time to wash it often... When I got rid of it, it was easily a foot shorter. * Eventually, I got a plastic liner at a yard sale. Heavy vinyl. It quickly developed mold-stains. I had no problem washing it, but that didn't get the mold stains out. * I used to use vinegar to wash with. I think Bi-O-Kleen Bac-Out would be a great thing to...
Quote: Originally Posted by mom2emerson Wow, I've never heard of that. Is that like Reiki??? Here are two links about it: http://healing.about.com/od/kinesiology/ http://www.goodhealthinfo.net/herbal...le_testing.htm There is also "clinical kinesiology" and "biokinesiology" .... I'm not going to attempt to describe any of these because I'm just the patient! I'm feeling that I'd botch the explanation. AK (applied kinesiology)...
I was thinking about my forecasts... Even in January, my kinesiologist M/T'd the baby as being born on June 14th. Later it was June 15th and June 17th; then, June 19th, June 19th, June 19th... So, for most of my pregnancy, this baby has been determined to be born in 37th week of gestation. My first two babies were born within a few days of the 40 week gestational mark (DD1 was plus 5 days; DD2 was minus 4 days). I am a little uncomfortable "expecting" my baby to...
I have my official due date of the fourth of July. On that date, my baby will be fully gestated. My applied kinesiologist muscle-tested me and has determined that the baby wants to be born on June 19th. This date is a forecast that can change. Has anyone else had such a forecast? Are there other methods of forecasting actual dates of birth for babies? How credible are they? -- Caitlin
Glad you are home, and hope you can find peace-of-mind amid many health concerns. I may never understand why anyone would be a surrogate, but I am none-the-less proud of you for taking it on. I wish you a stable and uneventful pregnancy to term. -- Caitlin
I'm trying to eat every two hours, and I discovered that I like Apsnacks, made by Dr. Bronners (the soap company. Alpsnacks are a snack food bar that contains hemp nuts. About the same time that I discovered Alpsnacks, I read an article about how healthy hemp nuts are because they contain essential fatty acids (i.e. Omega-3s), but the article said that hemp nuts weren't good for pregnant women. I'm wondering why not. I asked my midwife and she said it had to do...