or Connect

Posts by tallulahma

This Thursday is the only day this entire month that I am unavailable! Maybe next week? I am possibly going to be in Felton area on Saturday. If weather is good we are heading up there to play in the woods and have a picnic. If your interested maybe we could meet up sometime then?
So..... Wanna do it again I'm up to switch parks... Or not. Sunfish park and shad park have Sand but not water but I don't think either of them have bathrooms. I'll check a couple parks out this week and update more. But I would love to hang out again!
I think that's key. I would never married a man tha expected it or demanded it. And it would be weird if MY dh had the house immaculate ever. Lol. He is down to scrub floors all day- but clutter and disorganization are his taglines. I think, ime, my friends issues with me are that they think I am trying to fit a mold of what I think a mother should be and that I'm wasting my intelligence. I KNOW so so so many woman who would go NUTS living my life. I never leave my...
Also, for those that think "ew"- if you worked full time and dh stayed home with the kids and you came home night after night to a super clean, organize house with dinner cooked and muffins in the oven, would you really day "ew stop doing thy, I'm a grown woman, I can do that myself" Because I can't imagine thinking that I would want my husband to stop pampering me. He rubs my feet and fetches me wine and brings me home presents and buys me hard to find Sylvia Plath and...
Being a homemaker, to me, is doing what I love. My dh doe all the laundry, I put it away. We both do dishes, we both clean, we both make dinners. But I looooove to cook and I loooove to paint and craft and I really love to be able to sit and read and knit. I have a lot of childless feminist friends that have no idea what to think of me- and my life choices have put a huge strain on our relationships. They think what I do is mindless & unfullfulling... Where I look...
Quote: Originally Posted by newbymom05 Now I'm curious--homemakers, if you didn't have children, would you stay home to craft, create, cook, take care of your husband, the house, etc? Yes. Well, that's a hard question. I am a registered nurse, so had we never had children, I would have worked 3 days a week like always probably. Maybe not though. I think I will go back to college when my kids are older for feminist anthropology or maybe...
Quote: Originally Posted by mama2mygirl I would love to try today! Which park? gull park excited to meet everyone!
I'm in foster city, but if you all are doing it on weeknights or weekends I could join in! Dh and I also car share, so I'm limited during the day as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by kismetbaby Awww, I'd love tobe there today, but 1pm is hard for us. . .right in the middle of nap time. Maybe we can do it again next week, for us generally either meeting at 10am or around 3pm works best. And I know of a number of homeschooled kids around your DDs age from the APPen group--I can get you connected 10 or 3 would work for us most days too. An yay! On the connections I told her that I may...
Ok, well whatthey told you is a little irresponsible. Raw milk is nothing like commercial dairy. I you are speaking about true allergy, sure. But there are very natural wonderful things about raw dairy that could give you bowel upset. Here is a link to organic pastures site- the part about ideas To go slower speaks to why...making on my phone... Sorry so choppy http://www.organicpastures.com/faq.html