or Connect

Posts by tallulahma

Quote: Originally Posted by Chamomile Girl I don't have a 5 year old, but I will totally hang out with you if you want. I live in Santa Clara, but I have a car and driving is no biggie. Just name the day. Oh, I should probably say, I'm Stacy and I have one kid who is 16 months old (and also still nursing). Deal! I'm right off foster city blvd... There are a bunch of parks nearby... Tomorrow? Next week? My schedule is...
Quote: Originally Posted by chunkymonkey Yes, Jen is wonderful!!! And if your not playing with her, Arizona would like her back P.S. Do not believe that over weight thing. She is perfect. Speaking of Arizona... I need to call you about our visit!
Thanks for the endorsement mama! I was worried that No one would comment!!! And btw- we miss the heck out of you all!
I am Jen! I am about to turn 30, I have 3 kids and I breastfeed the younger 2! I am unshaved and overweight and really funny and easy to talk to! I homeschool, I'm a feminist and I am unapologetic about all of these things! But I don't need you to be anything like me! I just woul like someone with children around dd1s age for her to play with- she is 5. I live in foster city and I do not have a car M-F until 5. We typically walk about 3-4 miles roundtrip for...
homemaker. i consider cooking, cleaning, decorating, homeschooling, etc to be my calling in life. I have a degree and worked as a nurse and loved it. but that was a "job" and this that i do now is a life calling. I feel blessed and fulfilled doing this.
as long as her legal issues had nothing to do with her midwifery practice/abilities I would have no issue.
Quote: Originally Posted by Amys1st We got about 200 T or Ters. We live near a neighborhood intersection so we get kids from several directions on our block. I had 6 bags of different standard candy plus boxes of raisons, fruit snacks, and some little handouts my kids overlooked so I threw in the bowl. My FIL manned the door for the first 90 minutes and he gave 1 piece to each child. We took out kids out during this. We after that, gave the kids...
that makes me so happy!!! so glad you found a good fit!
Quote: Originally Posted by EdnaMarie All of your responses are aggressive, passive, or passive-aggressive. I vote "other" for "assertive". "The other day you spoke to me while very upset. I understand you believe those were your duties, but I see things differently. Things aren't always black and white on teams and I feel I was fully justified in accepting those to help out. I really appreciate all you do in our community but I do not appreciate...
no advice but interested in responses. my dd2 was full potty learned- even in public, then started holdng it and demanding diapers again. it happen when we moved into our new place and we are hoping its just a phase...