or Connect

Posts by Kidzaplenty

Welcome to MDC!
Welcome to MDC!
Welcome to MDC!
Welcome to MDC!
Sleep deprivation can cause anyone to act out of character. But, I think you did the right thing.
It is perfectly acceptable to ask for a demonstration. I would. We bought a stove off CL three years ago. It is still going strong, and I love it. I also asked why they were selling it. In our case, they were moving into a place that had one.
I am loving the garage sale season!
I guess I have just never been brave enough to even contemplate it. So, not really. But, I have dreampt about being someone else (usually someone in the medieval times period or Lora off Little House on the Prairie).
You know, I have had days when I was on top of the world, but felt six foot under. I am not sure why, but I chalk it up to hormones (for me). I hope you feel better. Sometimes I just have to let it out to feel better.
IDK, I think that is a bit of an overreaction about the pool. I would have let my children play in it. Running around the yard and then "stuff" getting in the water is no different than them getting "stuff" on them out of the water. The taking him to the doctor is a whole other issue, and that would have really made me mad. I am my child's care provider/decision maker. NO ONE takes him/her to the doctor without my say, and without me being there (barring an...