or Connect

Posts by Tracy

I just burned and it felt GREAT.   Here is an example:   "I release all crazy people who overly influence my time, my day, my emotions, my life."     "I release twenty pounds of extra weight that keep me from my good."   you get the drift. 
Okay, gals....I will put up an official 2014 Treasure Map thread once the new moon starts.  I am meeting family around the time it starts so give me a couple hours to get home.  But I will put it up.    In the mean time you have a few more hours to release.   I'm writing up a few things that I DON'T want to take in the new year. I'm writing it down and then burning it before new moon starts.    see you in New Moon. hugs Tracy
How much time do I have to build my map?  Ideally you should build your map during the new phase of Aries, which this year would be between:   March 30 (2:44pm EDT) and April 3 (5:03pm EDT )   If you can’t do it in the first 3 days then try to get done before first quarter moon, which isApril 7 at 4:30am EDT   If you can’t get it done in by April 7   Then get it done by April 15 3:42am   If you can’t get it done by that date---then skip it this year.
Gum, My instinct is for you to not have pregnancy or baby on this year's map. Not because I don't think you can get pregnant and have a baby but more because I think focusing on full whole picture life --- from 30,000 feet perspective not 8 feet. Lots of affirmations like " I am happy and grateful for my loving healthy family" "I'm happy and grateful that divine timing is always manifesting in my life" "I am happy and grateful my son is growing by leaps and bounds" And...
Yes, Gumblossom...you are correct you start on Monday.   
We are in a very skanky astrological period.  No other way to describe it. I've been talking a lot about it on my astro blog for the last six months.  April is full of tough aspects.   I know it is greek to you guys but Pluto Square Uranus square Jupiter Square Mars--this is called a grand cross. Very challanging perod but also a period where we can have real breakthroughs.  But it is all about getting through fear.   This is not a time to stay small.  What is keeping...
Okay guys....we are down to the final 10 days.   Today is the first day of spring--gumblossom, happy Fall!   But remember the real first day of the new year is not until March 30th at 2:45pm (EDT) --Aries new moon.   On that day or the days just following we will make our treasure maps.  Between now and then---clear out the clutter.  Get rid of the junk.  Get rid of the crap in your house, your closets,  your CAR.    And what about the stuff you have in your...
tomorrow is pisces new moon. The last moon before treasure map moon. Let a lot of things dissolve between now and Aries!   hugs T
I got a big thing on my 2013 map. Our new home. So glad about that.  There are still other things on my map..more personal, weight loss, great health, writing projects that are a little slower to emerge but I can feel deep roots attaching on these other things. It might take awhile to bloom and it may cross over into 2014 map but I am aware the roots are in... 
Hello, Everybody.   The 2014 Treasure Map will be on March 30 2:48pm Eastern Time.     Which is about 2.5 months from now.  Sorry I didn't get his up on January 1.  But holidays were really buggy.       Anyway,  as we all know, we take that time (Aries New Moon)  to make a Treasure Map, a collage of all the things we want for the new year. Yes, the new year starts in Spring not January.   Anyway, between now and then we take time to clear out clutter and junk. We...