or Connect

Posts by Tracy

Given it is Aquarius New Moon....and Happy Chinese new Year by the way...take a look at your existing map and see how you can get some community help for what you want to accomplish.  If you don't have a map and are just prepping for the new one in Spring....consider how you connect to community now and retool it.  Also retool how you identify your inviduality.   What makes you different and celebrate it.   Not use it to separate from others but honor your difference...
Pluto Square Pluto and Uranus oppose pluto are generational aspects.  Everyone gets it around the same age.   Look to the houses for more personal input.  (4th house, home and family changes....9th house, education, philosophies.  ..etc.   there are no caves.   I remember pluto square my own pluto....I had to leave a high profile job because it was not authentically lined up with where I was heading.  My schedule and and calendar completely changed when I went freelance....
All the decluttering is good.     And by the way, "doctor heal thy self" I have got a bunch of shelves and boxes that have accumalated since last Spring that need overhauling!     I did bring up 2012 years ago. Not in the doomsday way but that it was going to get rough and economics was involved.  I indicated 2008-2015 would be super bumpy.  Especially 2012-2015.   A lot of this has ties back to 1965 and 1966.  Things got set in motion that would be challenged...
 msshell, I drafted the chart yesterday.  Yep, Mars is retro on the new moon but curiously it is trining Pluto in Cap. Given we are spending a tense  year between Uranus and Pluto that is going to bring bumps, it is nice to see Pluto working hand in hand with Mars on the new moon.   Also on the new moon is a conjunction with the Sun and Moon.   Frankly, it feels like Pluto and Uranus are grabbing other planets to take 'sides' for their summer battle.    All of this means...
Hi Gang, The 2012 Treasure Map time is three months from now.   It is March 22 10:37am EST.   As we all know, we take that time to make a Treasure Map, a collage of all the things we want for the new year.  Yes, the new year starts in Spring not January.     Anyway, between now and then we take time to clear out clutter and junk.  We get rid of stuff that is no longer working in our lives.  This includes tangible stuff and non tangible like 'beliefs'...
Aries NEW MOON is March 22 at 10:37am  3 degrees Aries. The new phase last about 3 days.  I'm guessing right now that crescent starts late on the 25th.   If you can't make your map in the first 3 days that is okay..you have until Full.     i'll put up the new thread.       
I read this OP last week and was going to reply but hesitated.    then a couple days ago I heard a piece on NPR about WGU an Online university.   It was a terrific piece and WGU is evidently not one of those bogus expensive online schools.  they are legit and serve a lot of people.    here's the NPR piece   http://www.npr.org/2012/01/03/144439890/online-school-helps-grown-ups-finish-college     and here is the university...
Not much. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/mmwr_wk.html       210 cases of measles in the US out of 300 million people.   god, I think I have better chances with a mega lottery.   but that doesn't make for 'good' press.  fear drives newspapers etc.     Anyway, I'm old, I remember childhood diseases when they were childhood diseases.  "Hey where was Kurt today?"   "He's home with the measles." A week later kid would return having spent a week at home where he...
Welcome to Mothering, Immy546!   That is a very unpleasant situation.  But it does speak volumes.  You may or may not know this---but no one "makes" anyone do or not do anything.  They CHOOSE to do it.   For example there are probably a thousand guys who would have seen you bump the car and not said anything mean to you.   In fact the response would probably been the exact opposite, "Are you okay?  Thank god you weren't hurt."   That is how they would have chosen to...
I read this whole thread.  Not sure what compelled me but I did read it.   Going back to the OP.    What can I say?  I went to your link and I agree the 'live and let live' attitude in the face of the practices of Gothard's Teaching is sad.  It sounds like a cult to me and people shrugging their shoulders, 'oh well' is frustrating to say the least. I remember many, many years ago there was a little girl in NYC that died (Lisa Steinberg).  Her father was abusing the mom...