or Connect

Posts by Tracy

Hurray, Mercury is now direct (about 4 hours ago) and for anyone who has felt stuck on their map see if things flow more easier.   For those who have not started your map, Start now!  Try to complete by April 6, Friday. 
you have up to april 6.  do it!
  The conjunction that occurred in the 1960's was the birth.  Uranus and Pluto were together in Virgo and gave birth to a new beginning.  Like all births, it was a bitch.   1963-66 highly tulmultous.    But it was the beginning.  Now nearly 50 years later we are on the Square.  It takes that long to get to this point.   Those seeds planted in the 60's are now being tested.   Do we want to be Green?  Do we want racial equality?  Do we want fairness?   World...
I didn't want to derail the TMap thread but a couple of people, are feeling some of the Astrological tension of 2012.   Just to clarify, there are two planets, Uranus and Pluto who are forming a tense aspect called a square.  They will form this square 7 times between now and 2015.   The first two rounds are in 2012 (June & September).     The last time these two squared each other was in the early 1930s.    Then in the 1960's the two planets were on top...
I'm going to start a new thread on the Square and Treasure Map goals... http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1349468/treasuremap-the-squares-of-2012        
Mrs Mike big hugs.   I think all of this makes sense.  The huge purging of your house is part of the transition.  Never underestimate how changing ones' house by either painting moving, moving furniture, tidying in a deep way and of course de cluttering can change one's life.  I have been using Feng Shui for 17 years and I never stop being amazed by the shifts.    I had something similiar last fall, for some reason around near the fall equinox I repurposed a wall in...
love the orange butterfly.  
Sort of Off topic.....   but for those of you who had weight loss on your map, my friend sent this to me.....   Consume a honey and cinnamon mixture. Combine 1 cup of boiling water, 1 tsp. honey and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. The honey and cinnamon mixture will reduce your risk of heart disease and cholesterol, and help you lose weight. A study in June 2007 in the "Journal of Clinical Nutrition" found eating more than a teaspoon of cinnamon lowered blood sugar....
I gotta tell you after reading all the posts I missed for the last few days, I see the astrology of this particular aries new moon very clear.   The Mercury retrograde really dug in with so many of us not quite sure what to do and rethinking everything.    Uranus shifting things and blowing in sudden inspiration totally evident.  And I'm hearing the square with Pluto in Capricorn, especially SpeedMum. All the stuff with you inlaws speaks to the planets in Aries who...
My day began quite lovely, I had a nice breakfast with my treasure mapping friend and then we went to her house to write out our affirmations.  We decided to buy a powerball lottery ticket and ended up going to about four places before finding a place that sold it.    I thought, "Four stops to find this?   Oh, Mercury retrograde is in the mix!" Then later while shopping I left my cell phone in the market.   three trips back to the store to see if it got turned in.   As...