or Connect

Posts by Tracy

bump
How old is your mom?
Quote: Originally Posted by Sisyphus Tracy, Here's a question for you... I picked up a magazine the other day and thumbed through it last night and I LOVE IT. It has so many positive articles, great photos, etc. and I'm wondering if it still speaks to me on the new moon, can I buy it again on the new moon to use on my treasure map? I totally understand that with the new moon, my energy will change and it might not look so fantastic, but if it...
OP, I would bet that most of the moms in these threads wished they had a mom like you... http://www.mothering.com/discussions...play.php?f=240 Except for this little corner of the universe your daughter is hearing a constant drone... "Just Vax".... your style may bump some people's approach....but like I said, I just bet there are others who wished they had someone approach them like you did your daughter. hang in there...
you sprang forward, right ----so Eastern Daylight Time.. is 11: 54pm.
wombat, what does your sig mean?
Quote: Originally Posted by 1stTimeMummytoLore i've got a newbie question that i didn't see already answered somewhere- if you want to use photos (mainly b/c my husband just lost his job and i cannot rationalize spending a dime on anything extra right now-- he would kill me if i bought ONE magazine, much less a bunch-- and we already have a camera, a good color printer with ink and paper on hand) should these be photos you take only after the new moon...
and you can even sleep later, it is just important that you start after the new moon begins.... remember a lot of people in the US will have new moon begin long after they have gone to bed (East Coast)...but when they wake up on Sunday...it will be new moon. So t hen they'll start.
Quote: Originally Posted by battymama I am so excited to be doing this, it makes so much sense to me. This will be my first year doing this, and i have a couple of questions. I wanted to do up a birthing board as a focal point for my baby's birth in may, do you think it would be possible to incorporate this into my treasure map? Maybe make up a separate board just relating to this? And my other question is what to do about art supplies, i mean things like...
I received a question --- "I have a question for you. Photos from magazines have never felt like a real fit for me and this year I definitely don't feel it. I'm a word person and have considered writing a TM, but it seems like it is by essence a visual thing. What do you suggest?" Well after 12 years I can promise you my maps and my friend's maps have taken all different types of styles and shapes. But certainly there are some years which are more about...