or Connect

Posts by georgiacanuck

i have seen that you have gotten the joke i hope you were wearing your helmets while you were getting bashed over the head with comments nobody knows anybody else its the internet yet it surprises me how people can make assumptions about how we raise our children ...and maybe when my step daughters dates show up i will be cleaning my husbands gun when her date walks in the door ..nobody has threatened anybodies sons...we arent going to hurt them...as i see it its just a...
I put this on yesterday and had not a chance to get back online till today ...i did not realize the ****storm this would create ....its a joke...obviously some people do not share the same humour geez ...it wasnt meant to be sexist and it wasnt meant for you all to rip my husband to shreads...he didnt make it up somebody else did...for the few that saw the humour in it thanks for standing up for it even if you did take one heck of a bashing ....and for all the questions my...
Rule One: If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up. Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them. Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely...
hi everybody..just found this website as i am a soon to be step mom to an almost 13 year old girl..i have 2 girls also 23 and 19 and a 17 yr old son..two which are living on their own in university and my son is with his dad til he finishes high school ...looking forward to checking out the step parenting section for any help or suggestions...and offering an helpful tips that i can...i live in a very rural area not many people around plus being new to the area i dont have...
i too am very shortly be going through the same situation...my husbands soon to be 13 year old daughter will be coming to live with us within the next month...she has had free reign with her mother in another state for the past 3 years...he talks to her almost every day and she has met me before she left..i will give you a hint at what im looking forward to she called her dad one day and asked how to blow the toilet up.shes the only child out of his marriage while i have...