or Connect

Posts by Delta

Same thing is happening here! I'm 13 month pp and have been getting PMS-y every few weeks. I'm in a dark spell now, in fact. I've also noticed other fertility signs returning.
I had GHD and took shots for a few years from about age 12-16, I think. I think they were just 3 times a week. Humatrope or something. I am 5'2" but would have been less than 5 feet were it not for the shots. I started getting tested, bone scans, etc after my growth flatlined for a year or so. I'm keeping my eye on my middle son wrt to this, who is almost 4, because he is TINY. I've asked our ped about it but our pet is a tiny little man and almost seemed kinda...
My oldest was the same. Also that age is when playing with mom and dad is what they want to do more than anything in the world, so it's magnified. I think it waned around 4, 4.5. But he still very demanding of our attention and asks 100,000 questions a day. My middle is able to play much, much more independently at 3.5 than our oldest. It's a personality thing.
Could they be moth/sewer flies? If so all the vinegar and bleach in the world isn't going to kill them:http://www.entomology.cornell.edu/pu...rainFlies.html
Oh for sure. In our circles our fall activities are planned around college football. For example, anyone scheduling their wedding on a Saturday in the fall is ridiculed (only half jokingly) for it. It's really considered not nice. And if you have to do it then expect people to be searching out TV's at your reception or missing your wedding if it's a big game weekend and they have tickets. It's serious business. ETA: I see the wedding issue was covered in the above...
It could also be strep. Yes, it does appear there.
I love Pampers.
I don't know. Some people are just night people and NOT morning people. It's not necessarily about being lazy or what have you. It's hard for people who aren't night people or are morning people to understand that. I can't fall asleep before midnight unless I'm totally and completely wiped out. I usually go to bed about 1 and I always have. I'm a total bear if I have to get up before 7. My husband is more of a morning person so he gets up with our 2 oldest who wake...
I had an emergency csection under general with my oldest. I remember coming out from under it a bit and my stomach pain was horrific, but they couldn't give me anything for it (morphine, etc.) until I was more lucid. I don't think they were doing fundal message though. I was in and out of it for a while, though I do remember the pain and the nurses talking to me about my baby. My husband was there for a bit when not with baby and said it was horrible seeing me in so...