or Connect

Posts by mamaluvs3girls

Hi Mamas, I lurk quite a bit but don't post a lot though. I thought I'd just let you know that the new Polar Bummi is a cream color (almost a light tan), not white.
How about Bunny Hugs. She's still in biz I think with what looks like a new store. The Bunny Patch I had a fleece AIO diaper that I LOVED for night time!
Kissaluvs Boosters are smaller than your average doubler.
Quote: Originally Posted by aniT I thought I needed an HE detergent for the frontloader. You don't really need an HE soap. Its my understanding that HE soap is just a low sudsing soap and I think you will find the same results with a "cheapo" soap. We use Surf. I only use 3-4 tablespoons of soap for ALL of my laundry. I do find I have to prewash my clothes more than I did with my top loader otherwise the stains won't come out though.
We used to have stink issues. It took me a little while to find a good routine. We have a Kenmore HE3t and soft water. This is what I do: A normal whitest whites cycles which automatically does a 2nd rinse. Instead of a prewash we do an auto-soak. I put about 3-4 tablespoons of soap in the prewash dispenser. I put 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda in the wash dispenser. I ocassionally add bout 1/3-1/2 cup of vinegar to the rinse dispenser. I found that too much...
We battled a lot of stink issues with our front loader. They would smell fine coming out of the wash but stank after they were dry. I now put my soap (about 3-4 tablespoons) in the first auto soak cycle and then put the baking soda in the wash. Reducing the soap and putting the soap first has helped a lot! I think that because the soap goes first it has that much more time to rinse out. I would try stripping your diapers or wash them with no soap for the next few...
We have a kenmore HE3t washer. We use Surf. I find that it is low sudsing and it rinses out pretty well. This is our wash routine: Whitest Whites setting with an Auto-Soak and 2nd rinse. We use about 3-4 tablespoons of soap. (We use the small scoop that came with Oxy-clean). We put it in the prewash section of the soap dispenser. Basically this dispenses the soap in to the Auto-Soak and by the time it reaches the 2nd rinse, the water is running clear. Sometimes I...
I just got two from Sunshine. She is so nice to work with and the workmanship is awesome. I got one with snaps and a snap in soaker and one regular one with velcro.
Does anyone ever tie the poop-filled ones on top of the car to avoid having the smell in the car? You can buy disposable diaper bags at the Dollar store (at ours anyway) They are little diaper sized bags with a hint of a scent that have tie up handles. We bring these along with us and individually bag up each diaper. Word of waning though. Don't hold your nose too close when you "pop" that bag open :LOL They come in a box of 100. If you can't find these just take...
I use vinegar on my FB every 3 washes or so and they hold up just fine. I did, however, use vinegar on some of my WAHM AIOs and they leaked after that. I don't know for sure that the vinegar did it though.