or Connect

Posts by queenofhercastle

Thank you! I most definitely can use all the support I can get!
Quote: Originally Posted by hawkfeather I never think of my family s big- people seem to see my kids as a unit of some kind, but i can't help but just see each of them. I hear *you must be busy* everyday, and no i am not, I do not think of my family as work- it is just my life. Same here. I don't think of raising my kids as work either. I not only love my kids but I like being around them. They're so much fun and they make me laugh all the...
Wow! That is one big, beautiful family! And a very proud papa! He must have a blast with those kids.
I've tried it with brown rice and buckwheat combined. Lately I've been using buckwheat alone. It tastes great and makes a lighter, fluffier pancake. My whole family loves them!
Blender Batter Pancakes 4-6 servings 1 1/2 cups buttermilk (or other soaking medium) 1 1/2 cups whole grains (I used a combination of long grain brown rice, spelt, and steel-cut oats) 2 tbs olive oil 2 tbs honey 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 1 1/2 tsp baking powder Combine buttermilk, oil, honey and whole grains in a blender and blend on high for 5 minutes. Add liquid if necessary to keep a vortex constantly going in...
I'm nursing my 3 yr old and expecting #5 in January. Glad I found this thread!
Virgin Oil de Coco Creme. Love it!
OMG! I can't believe the question people have the nerve to ask? I get asked all the time if they're all mine but no one's ever asked me if they all have the same father. Now that's just crossing the line! Of course, it could be because they all look just alike.
I'm definitely in! I'm expecting #5 in January. I have 2 boys, 3 and 5½ and 8½ yr old twin girls. And I love big families!
Fellow barefooter checking in here! I'm glad I found this thread! I'm barefoot the majority of the day unless I have to go somewhere. My kids run around barefoot too. It never crosses my mind to put on shoes when I'm at home. Even when I go out to back yard. And I've been like that since I was a kid. I've never liked wearing shoes. The shoe thing was also why I never could get into the Flylady system. Wearing shoes around the house just doesn't make any...