or Connect

Posts by sjane2579

I've been pretty happy with Dr. Harder at Prevea. He's at the East De Pere site a few days a week. If you're looking for a crunchier doctor, I've heard great things about Dr. Peri Aldrich, too.
Hi all, My DD started having some seizure-like episodes within a few days of her first DTaP (eyes get really big, whole body tenses up, lasts for about 20 seconds, several times a day for the last few weeks). I've been trying to research it while we wait for her EEG results, but I can't find anything that says what type of seizures the DTaP might cause. Is it a one-time deal caused by fever, or could it have caused her situation? She had no immediate reaction to the...
Thanks everyone. Whatever buildup is in them isn't coming out in the washing machine and we don't have a dishwasher. I can't think of anyone other than my mom who would let me run my dipes through theirs without thinking I'm a complete lunatic and my mom's four hours away. I guess I'll try boiling them next? My daytime diapers are fine, but the overnight ones are still reeking. They're also the only ones with hemp, so I'm thinking that might be the problem. Or...
Thanks, everyone. I've been stripping all day, and there are still bubbles, so I obviously have buildup from something, although I've only used Charlie's since the last time I stripped (must be the baking soda & vinegar causing the problems? ). Could there possibly be that much buildup on my machine from washing other stuff? : All the variables in CD washing sort of drive me crazy...
We've been having recurring ammonia problems, and it's driving me nuts! : I've tried detergent with baking soda & vinegar, with just baking soda, with just vinegar, just detergent (both Purex F&C and Charlie's, which at least has gotten rid of the funky smell), low water levels, high water levels, short cycles, long cycles, extra rinses, stripping and bleaching and we're still getting ammonia stink! Both the stripping and bleaching worked temporarily, but after being...
I'm so sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts & prayers.
I've had no problems with the Alova suedecloth from JoAnn's. Is that what you got? I know there's something else with the word "suede" in it right next to the Alova, but I'm blanking out on the name right now....
Green Bay
Are you making sure that her knees are higher than her butt? That usually makes the biggest difference for us.