or Connect

Posts by Lil'M

Quote: Originally Posted by chaoticzenmom How about a rooster? When my neighbors party too much, they get threatened with a rooster They're friends btw. Our friends just moved to a gorgeous house on 3 acres and didn't find out until they moved in that the neighbor had chickens (and a rooster). Although the property is big, the fence near the neighbor where the chickens like to hang out is not far from their deck. So while they are...
I posted this on facebook. It is so awesome!
They are both ok to me, especially in the context OP described. But I have to admit that when I think of socks with sandals, I think of toddlers with white sandals and fancy lace socks. Not the most grown up, fashion forward image. And the sneaks with a dress, well, its best with keds, as PP said, but I know a lot of people who only wear skirts/dresses for religious/modesty reasons and sometimes you just have to wear sneakers for comfort!
I prefer even numbers or multiples of 5. If I am changing the volume on the tv or radio, I will move it to a preferred number. We bought a new house with 71 as the street number and I really don't like that. Not enough to not get it, but I would be much happier if it was a number I liked.
My mom is like this. Me, I could definitely lie around and read or watch tv for a long time. But I'm pretty social too, so eventually I would get bored from not being with people.
I've done it with both my kids when they were 3 months or younger. Like PP, I nursed them in a sling before the movie started, and they slept the whole time. Don't remember what types of movies. However, I do feel movies are louder now (or maybe its just that I'm older). Some theaters by me now have "baby friendly" showings. Maybe they do by you too. I think they keep the volume a little lower for them.
I would have them over to talk if they live close enough. Otherwise, call or wait until the get together as long as it is fairly soon.
One thing I was taught is that the risk of bf while pregnant is associated with the release of oxytocin. There is also release of oxytocin during orgasm, so if midwife feels it is safe for you to have sex, it would seem to be also safe to continue bf. But I'm not a doctor/midwife, so def. check back with your midwife.
I'm turning 40 next month. I definitely feel a sort of calm that I trust my judgment with people and situations more than I did when I was younger. And I totally agree with this: Quote: Originally Posted by LynnS6 I feel competent. Maybe it's my profession, but I didn't feel as competent in my 30s. I know what I know and I know what I don't know. I have a very comfortable sense of who I am. Our kids are getting older (I'm 44, and our kids are...
Dad- When you need a phone number in my area and I say I'll look it up online, why can't you do it yourself? It is the same internet everywhere!