or Connect

Posts by IamPink

June 30th was my son's 2nd birthday. I decided that it was finally time to sit and write out his birth story, MY birth story. This is going to be the longest that you have ever read because I type like I talk! Remember though, this is the way that I remember it all happening so a few things might be out of order. I'll start it with the posts that I had made online to show you the leading up to the birth stuff. Sunday the 24th Check this picture one out! I'm 39...
We had planned a great party.. a small intimate religious service for dh's Catholic family in the church, then the legal & fun wedding (w/ white dress & the fixin's) that afternoon outside at a golf course with my preacher & all of our family and friends. Sounded like we actually pulled it off and were going to "please" everyone. Then the week of the wedding it all went to sh*t. My maternal grandmother died the Sunday before. Her funeral was on Thursday. I still...
I was surprised at how quiet Alex was on both parts! I wonder if it was edited out, since it was 7 hours long, or if Simon really wasn't part of it this time?
Quote: Originally Posted by BethP I'm posting on a couple of threads just to spread the news. My son started showing spots this morning. We are in Beacon, NY, just off of 87/84, so an easy drive from PA, NYC, etc... We were fortunate enough to get it from someone who got it from this group, so we're happy to spread the love. Come on over! Beth and Charlie bethpoague@gmail.com 845-489-8318 I sent you a PM! :
I was just coming to put a link to this article. Sigh. I wish that West Virginians (& those in Mississippi) had a choice as to what chemicals to put into our children. I am so torn as to whether or not to put my dd into preschool this fall or not. She did have a few vaxes and her older brothers have been fully vaxed because I was flat-out lied to by our former pediatrician. My youngest ds was vaxed against my full consent by this same doctor. That's why he's our...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamadebug We were also thinking about having a gestational surrogate. Of course, costs vary, but even on the conservative side, it was going to cost us at least 2 to 3 times more than a private adoption through the agency we were planning to use. It is surprising to me how much things vary - not just financially, but in all ways - in this process. If you use an agency, it is a lot more money. A lot!!! If you go...
Nope, I've not gotten the trigger at all.
I figure you guys would pretty much know this.. I am a gestational surrogate for an amazing couple and we are on our second transfer. First ended in an early miscarriage. We transferred the latest embryos Monday the 27th and they were 5 days old. So today I am 9 days past a 5 day transfer (9dp5dt). Which today would be about 14dpo (although really 17dpo, but they held off the transfer for a couple days with meds). I've gotten all negative tests this time. I have...
another pp mentioned October Road... LOVED that show! I also loved Dirty Sexy Money Life on Mars the original 90210 Melrose Place Friends
Yay! Thankfully there seems to be more of us Mountaineers on here!! Welcome!!!