or Connect

Posts by IamPink

Thank you for you kind words. I pray that other women will see how easy it was and will research to see how it can be a very safe, peaceful, and validating option for them.
I can not even thank you women enough for everything that you post. While my ds is now 16 months old, I wanted to come back here and give you the credit that you all deserve. Thank you for standing up and showing women that there is a better way! Here is a link to my ds's montage that I made. Thank you again!!!!
I had just gotten the email at 2:00 and I signed up this morning when she posted this. Still do not have a code. ahhhhh
Congratulations on your new GEICO Privileges membership. Log in now to access: Valuable Discounts: Save on hotels, car rentals, movie tickets, theme parks, and much more. Money-Savings Tips: Learn about topics such as travel, car care, and home improvement. With articles from How to Obtain the Lowest Air Fare to How to Save on Entertainment, there's sure to be information you can use. Helpful Advice: Ask our experts a question. Whether it's a car query, a...
Okay, I finally got the email and it just has a thank you and a link to the login page. wth?! Where's my code?
I went ahead and did the other link and got an email from OS right away. Come on Geico, get with it!
Quote: Originally Posted by superstella Link in the OP won't work for me. Is it just me? Up in the address bar, remove the first set of http// things, then it will work. Quote: Originally Posted by tuppence Hmm, I'm not getting an email from Geico with a code or link. I guess I just need to be more patient! LOL I signed up again using a different email addy and I still didn't get an email. grr, I say, grr!
Grr, it must have changed since you wrote this. Here is what it says now: Get $10 Off Orders of $50 or More at OmahaSteaks.com How to Save: Click here to shop at Omaha Steaks® and you'll find delectable deals on prime cuts of meat, tasty turkey, seafood, pasta and more. Enter code AE4458 at checkout and get $10 off purchases of $50 or more. Terms & Conditions: Offer valid through 12/31/2008. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer not valid in Omaha...
Hey Jilian! Thanks for that link, going to it now. Oh, and I'm going to start out small. We're out of laundry and dish detergent and I'm putting on my big girl panties and going to one of the dollar stores to get it! Look at me.. baby steps!!
Thanks guys! This is really helping. I think I might be able to do it. Yikes! What do you do if you have to take all 4 kids to 4 different stores? Grr, it's bad enough to get a sitter when I really NEED one and I am quite sure that MiL will not think that my shopping will be a need. *sigh*