or Connect

Posts by Jeannabna

Thanks, that makes me feel better about having no colostrum.   I have a tumor that is about the size of an orange on my cervix and it is very vascular, so the baby definitely can't come out that way, but I have  entertained the idea, trust me! Im fairly certain that if I started to dilate at all it would bleed a ton. I dont really like taking the baby early but Im not sure my cervix will even hold up that long and since the baby will be "term" and healthy I have just...
Some back story: I was diagnosed with stage 2 cervical cancer when I was 6 weeks pregnant. I turned down Drs advise to terminate or do Chemo during pregnancy and I have made some serious dietary & lifestyle changes to fight the cancer. I am 28 weeks now, and as far as all stays well I will have a c-section at 37 weeks. (they initially wanted me to at 28-32wks) 6 weeks later, I will go back in for a hysterectomy. I plan to continue my alternative treatment until several...
Hello! I am Jeanna, and I tend to lurk more than actively post but i'll be here the whole time! This is my 4th baby, and last. We were up in the air about having another and somebody decided for us :-) We have 3 girls already so Im pretty sure odds are good for another girl! I got my bfp on the 16th, crazy early but I guess after 3 pregnancies you know whats what. I was driving the kids to school one morning and got nauseous, so I stopped for breakfast and instantly felt...
Thanks for responding. I had my cycle back already  before I started the dom, my prolactin levels were really low so thats why I stayed on the dom for this whole time. I got my period at 6 w pp with all 3 kids, never supplemented even once and my sister is the same way so somehow we have a glitch :( I had my thyroid checked and thats when I found the low prolactin. It was 18 which is normal for a non nursing/ non pp woman, it should have been around 200 from what...
My daughter is almost 1 and I do not plan on weaning her anytime soon but I have been on 30mg 3x a day for the last 10 months, just wondering if anyone has experience weaning from domperidone slowly. She really doesnt eat that much yet but I figure the more she eats the less I need to take.  Also, I havent had a period since I started taking it and I have been crampy for almost a week, and now my nipples are tender so I think my body is trying to cycle again, any tips...
Are there any non vaxers with kids in Kettering Schools? I have a Daughter going into Kindergarten next year, just wondering what the exemption process is like with them. TIA
Hm. Well im not much help then. Mine hurts like my nipple is in a vice and I just take one finger and push in all the way (if that makes sense) and it helps. When my nipple does itch, I twist it to get minimal relief on the inside.
Are you sure its not thrush?
No advice, sorry. My 4 year old does the same thing, and I weaned her the same exact way when she was 20 months. She even groped my best friend today cause she had some cleavage goin on. And I, also am very sensitive and it drives me insane. I try not to tell her not to because I know it makes her want to do it more but while I was pregnant (up until 3 weeks ago) I couldnt help it.
This exact thing just happened to my sister and her son. From 6 to 9 months, no gain. They referred him to a GI doctor and had him tested for CF (which was silly because she was not a carrier and he had a PKU that came back fine) and they found no reason, he just had his 12 month appt and has gained like 4 pounds. He is still low on the charts, but he hit all of his milestones right on time and she just accepted it for what it is. Breast milk is better than food, but if...