or Connect

Posts by musicoholic

Quote: hehe  I just had to take some time out for me...  for a change.  Was kind of weird actually, actually paying attention to myself....  lol No, I didn't see your tatt!!  I'll have to go stalking and find it.  Glad I could help!!!      ETA:  I found it!!!  Gorgeous!!  I love it!!!  I wish I had the b***s to get one...  I'm such a wuss.  Maybe one day....  and when I do, I'll get it for free (yay!!) - because a good mate of DH is a brilliant tattooist and has been...
I'm the same...  when I found out we were expecting DS it was a week after I finished my degree - which I celebrated with a bottle and a half of champagne.........  lol He's a gorgeous, healthy, gifted little man now....  maybe I need to drink more.......     You're not talking about me, are you?   Or is there someone else???     hehe  
Quote: heh...  I haven't posted since I was TK in January (aside from a few PMs)....  but I simply could not contain myself!!!!!!! Words simply can not describe how excited I am for you!!!!!!   If it was warm enough to get out of bed I'd be dancing around the loungeroom again and end up waking DS up!!!!!!!  (Hence the abundance of exclamation points!!!!!) lol    I was "weird" at school too, I think....  put it this way - not many people even really knew who I was because...
Hi there ladies....  I had a really odd feeling on the way home from my school trip tonight that I should pop in and check up on y'all....  so now I'm just coming out of semi-retirement to say   OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MBA - I LITERALLY just started dancing around  my loungeroom hugging my netbook!!!!!!!  (I'm glad ds is asleep...  lol)  Oh honey, I'm crying I'm so...
could I be removed from the thread please?  I can't be here right now.  Thanks.
2/09:  30 minutes treadmill, random incline level 10; 20 minutes jogging around campus trying to find students who didn't turn up for their lessons...     365/800
2/08:  30 minutes running/jogging around campus   315/800
Hi :) Yes, it is true - if you have a Rh- blood type, your antibodies will see the foreign blood as a toxin, something that needs to be eliminated (but usually only if there's some kind of rupture during pregnancy or birth - the shots are given as a precaution).  I am a negative blood type (ORhDneg), but they didnt give me the RhoGAM shots when I was pg with DS because he was my first pregnancy.  (Your blood type is only an issue if the fetus/baby's blood type is...
  Weekend Check-In Name: Bee Date: Feb 06 Where are you in your cycle: CD 8 Symptoms if they apply: zero, zip, zilch, nada. When are you thinking of testing: I'm not.  After last month, I'm just not going to.  My body is playing games, so I'm going to ignore it as much as is "healthy". Thoughts: I am over it...  and focusing more on me.  Taking all my frustrations out at the gym. Appointments: none Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras...
2/06:  25 minutes treadmill (random incline, level 10), 5 minutes x-trainer, 10 minutes Fluid-Ube, 10 minutes upper body weights circuit - 50 minutes total   285/800