or Connect

Posts by Ligmom

As previous posters have said I would avoid either if possible. Maybe try to negotiate with your OB for more time. With ds2 I said "Can we please not discuss this until XX date...it stresses me out!" And I went into labor before we were supposed to discuss it again I would absolutly avoid induction, and would schedule a C/S before I would induce. It just isn't a safe option for a VBACing mother.
I am leaning towards the Mirena IUD, and plan to talk to my midwife about it at my next appt. DH was going to get a vas. and is still willing, but I just don't have a good feeling about it for him. I do look forward to sex without pg worries
Hey y'all, I haven't read the whole thread to catch up (sorry), but I wanted to check in here. We have been struggling with weight gain issues--or rather lack of weight gain-- and breastfeeding has been tough. She started off fine, but she has a bit of a lazy suck and my milk supply hasn't been enough. I have been nursing her at least every two hours and giving her pumped milk in an SNS to supplement. Then I pump for 7-10 min. on each breast at least 4xday. That's...
V- I can't give you all the words for how I feel about your journey into motherhood. You amaze me with your strength and your constant desire to do what is best for your child--you are so earnest in your search--I love that about you. Yes, you have had struggles, but you have been so loving and gentle with Bay...he is as blessed as he is a blessing I love you...
Just making notes and seeing what advice you get. My daughter is two weeks old today, and she is not gaining despite a similar daytime nursing pattern. She was 9'8 at birth and lost to 8'10, then she started gaining when my milk came in @ day 5 pp. She gained to 9'2, stayed that weight for several days, then lost down to 9pounds even again I also have breast implants so of course this is worrying me (even though I bf my other 3 children). Hope your bfing gets easier...
if your babe is like bailey, then maybe you can try juicing the food if she will drink out of a cup....
(i am on my sisters screen name but my screenname is alphaomega2213) how old is your babe? my son is 14 months and i wish we had offered solids at around 7 months and more consistently at 9 months...he is behind on his growth and development, and hates certain textures....occasionally he will eat well, like an entire avacado and an entire egg....next day- nothing....try to offer about every hour,but dont stress-she'll get the hang of it....hope this helps
oops...i am on my sisters screen name by accident... i am actally alphaomega2213 sorry
my son's name is craig bailey (his dad and grandfather are craig) and we call him bay
I am so happy to announce that our baby girl was born on Saturday night. Zoe Aurelia was born at 9:16pm at home. She weighed 9lbs. 8oz. and was 21in. long, and has been nursing very well since she was born. I am doing well...I lost a bit more blood than I should have, but not as much as after my last son's birth. I am tired but elated--a feeling that I am sure is pretty common for someone 2 days postpartum Just wanted to update. Can't wait to see who else had...