or Connect

Posts by Ligmom

I'm good...just trying to get the preparations done for this baby to join us. Today, I have been organizing our clothes and gathering my birth stuff (towels, washcloths, receiving blankets, baby gowns, diapers, fresh bed linens, ect.) all into one place. Also, hubby has been helping to declutter our room. I think I will go clean the tub (and bleach the jets in the jacuzzi) I want to offer s and lots of support to all of us VBAC moms. This is my third time VBACing...
Congrats on the birth of your son
Hooray! Welcome to your beautiful baby girl Wishing you a very speedy recovery and a lovely babymoon
Congrats, mysticmomma Welcome sweet baby boy!
Yay! Congrats on the birth of your son Hope your getting lots of sweet, snuggly baby kisses right now Oh, and I have an Augustus, too...we call him Gus GREAT NAME!!!
So glad to hear that your babies are doing so well Congrats....I am so happy for you, Llyra!!!
I can imagine you have quite a lot going on emotionally right now....breathe....it will all come together as it should. I am a VBAC mom, too (this will be my third), but I'm also a doula. I think it would be more than fine for you to call your doula to touch base and discuss your feelings. It's possible that she is trying to give you space -- not wanting to assume you have anxiety, ect. and she feels she would impose these things on you just by bringing it up and...
I love the part where you encouraged the childbirth class! Awesome Congrats on the birth of your boys...way to go!!!!!
Um...I think I would say "You need to leave my property now or I'll call the police." Seriously, why would he ask about your dd? That would creep me out, too. Next time he shows up, tell him to beat it--don't worry about how it sounds.
Quote: Originally Posted by lunadoula We'll be using the lesbian method : . Hey, it's pretty effective! Seriously though, it's one of those few times where being gay makes life easier. The getting pregnant part was more complicated, though luckily we got pregnant on the second try. I'm glad we don't have to worry about bc because after this pregnancy I am pretty sure (and so is DW!) that we never want me to be pregnant again. And she has...