or Connect

Posts by papercranegirl

This is wrong on so many levels. He confessed. According to the Bible, if you confess your sins God is faithful and just to forgive them. If only the church and your parents could take that lesson... Masturbation is a normal part of sexual development. By making a mountain out of a molehill (no pun intended but kind of funny nonetheless) they're making it a much bigger thing than if they just had talked about it, stated their beliefs, prayed for forgiveness, and let it...
Wow. My stainless appliances are 40+ years old. I guess they'll be outdated soon
They do get more expensive as they grow but it's also a good opportunity to teach them about needs, wants, hard work, and delayed gratification. Our oldest DD saved to buy her cell phone and now has to work for her grandparents a few hours a month to keep it. (It's under their plan) Public school has kept things affordable for us. I'd love to go back to homeschooling but there are so many good programs at school that we would go broke trying to compensate for the...
I have really bad arthritis and could get my rheumatologist to prescribe a hot tub as she strongly recommended it for my condition. We will have a large chunk of change left in our Health Savings Account since our regular HMO is finally covering my husband's therapy with only a $20 copay per doctor visit and a $10 copay for meds. (vs the $90/visit and $390/drugs per month) We have to use this money or lose it. Even after paying for my daughter's braces (which we also...
I'm so excited! so....just curious... did she mention her mothering screen name? Is it hidden in her new lyrics or as an acrostic in the liner notes of her new album? ani- pm me, I'm not too far from Buffalo...
We just call it the Pitt-Jolie fantasy.
dude, I'm flakey and this goes beyond flakey and falls into the downright rude category. Flakey would be innocently waiting for you at the restaurant, forgetting that she was supposed to pick you up. I'm sorry you had to wait and be disappointed.
I'm not LDS so I don't know about what is required by your faith but being a SAHM is a high priority within my faith circle. Personally, I think if you are going to work to help your family it is okay so long as you view your primary job as a mother and this other job as something else you do. You don't want the job to become your identity. I would have an issue if you were usurping your husband's role as breadwinner but if it's just helping a bit so that you can have...
Quote: Originally Posted by Red I'm finding guinea pigs, little boys, and teh police are here looking for bodies. What next? Space Aliens? This is so over the top strange. (whatever did happen with the graveyard thing?)
I'm in a similar situation. I'm having the hardest time with it. My DS is horribly allergic to the dog but LOVES him even though his eyes start to water and snot flows whenever he gives the dog a hug. Our pup is 8 and I hate to think about rehoming her- will they keep her name- she doesn't respond to commands without her name attached. The guilt from my family is the worst. They're all against allergy shots but they also think that giving up an animal is like sending...