or Connect

Posts by mamarabolli

I'm looking for a therapist / counselor in the Miami Beach, FL area. If anyone knows any spiritual centers that would be helpful too. TIA
I'm looking for help with my 3 dds (5yo, 2 1/2 yo and soon to be born in July baby). I live in South Beach. Looking for someone to help on a daily basis to take kids to playgrounds, parks, beachs, pools, home care, cooking, cleaning, etc. 5 yo will start school in August. I'm a SAHM who's looking for an extra hand. Needs to have AP approach and loves to play. If you or anyone you know is interested please pm me or respond here.
Wholewoman.com was interesting, but I don't think that's my problem. I will ask my midwife to give me a thorough exam though. I've had 2 children with a 3rd on the way, and after my second I've been a little lax down there. DH said it's minor, but I want to be tighter. I also wanted the external area to look smaller too. I assume, after #3 things might get looser. I'm doing kegels now consistently for the first time in my pregnancies and have noticed a difference. ...
Besides kegels, anyone have any other exercises that promote vaginal tightening? Also, what is the recommended amount of Kegels and what kinds (ladders, holding, reps, etc) are recommended on a daily basis? How long will it take to see results? After searching the internet for vaginal tightening exercises, I came across some herbal creams that promote vaginal tightening. The main ingredient is Oak Gall. Anyone heard of these creams or this herb? TIA
I met someone who recommended 2 homebirth midwives and now I can't find them. I've googled everything and can't find them. If you know someone please post. TIA
My dd loves to cook. Anyone have any great cookbooks for a 5 year old? Something with lots of pictures, and healthy. I don't want jello or processed foods. Something like salads, soups, pizza, etc. All from scratch.
Thanks ladies. Village Mama, those look tempting to make! I'm salivating! I love your blog, and I'll be perusing. Lucky-mia, thanks for the link. I'm going to look into those too. If there are any other's keep em coming! TIA
anyone have a recipe on making homemade lollipops w/o artificial stuff or corn syrup?
My 2 1/2 yo dd has the razor JR but it's too slow. She gets frustrated, and I end up carrying it! I heard this this one's great, but $$ http://www.amazon.com/Mini-Kick-Scoo...4531038&sr=1-6. I like that there's one wheel on back. The double back wheel on other scooters can get in the pushing foot's way. It's supposed to go fast too, so they can coast a bit.
Hi mamas. I'm excited about this thread. I'm now motivated! I couldn't find my DVD, but I printed out the BAKS BASICS and did the following yesterday. 10 belly breaths as well as throughout the exercises 10 standing pelvic tilts 10 hands above knees pelvic tilts 10 all fours pelvic tilts 10 abs elevators (5th for 30 to 6th for 5) 5 abs contractions (3rd to 5th for 100). Only 1 set 20 kegels for 10 seconds (only 1 set) 10 kegels elevators There's mo way I...