or Connect

Posts by zjande

Thank you for suggesting that Shower of Roses site! I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am not Catholic and don't know a whole lot about Catholicism, but have found myself starving for information about it recently. So far I've been listening to Catholic radio programs and have put Catholicism for Dummies on hold at the library. I'm open to any reading suggestions you ladies might have for a very curious pets such as me. thank you for this thread!
Congratulations fruitfulmomma!! Seven is wonderful! ๐Ÿ’—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’—. That's funny about your son thinking 34 is old. ๐Ÿ˜› Hey you still have time to have 7 more! ๐Ÿ˜Š
I always say that I wish my husband and I had met when we were younger so that we could have had at least a dozen kids together! โค๏ธ (I was 30 when we met. I had two children from a previous relationship) Have you visited momys.com? I definitely recommend doing that. ๐Ÿ˜Š Also, google "mega families blogs" to find the website that lists bloggers with seven or more children. But beware, that fun site can be such a time sucker! ๐Ÿ’— I also adore the Duggars and their books, and...
Mine range from 22 down to 9 mos. I love to know how much training my 15 yr old son is getting for fatherhood. โค๏ธ My 22 yo DD lives on her own now, but is wonderful with her siblings. My son is also an amazing "baby whisperer"! Lol, I love them term.
I only ever buy them online. When I've had to buy them at the store in the past, I always pretend I am buying them for someone else! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Welcome and congratulations motivated mama! ๐Ÿ’œ I have found that homeschooling with a newborn is really quite easy. All they usually want to do is breastfeed or sleep. ๐Ÿ˜Š it's once they become mobile and super active that it becomes more difficult for me! I would imagine that driving your children to their schools would be far more stressful. I wish you luck in your decision making! ๐Ÿ‘
My baby fever never goes away! โค๏ธ I am hoping and praying that I won't feel constant deep sadness after our last baby, or after menopause! I am envious of those ladies that are able to say "I just knew I was done". I hope to get there one day! We are not preventing. I'm not charting or "officially" TTC, but I am very very very ๐Ÿ˜Š excited and hopeful that I will see those 2 magical pink lines again soon. God willing, it will be my 8th living child, and our very last! I...
This is one of those topics that keeps my silly brain awake at night. ย  We have a 1700sf mobile home that we own and plan to live in forever. It only has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Right now, my 15 yr old son is in one room, 3 boys in another room (ages 3, 5, 7), and me, my husband, our 2yr old DD and newborn son in the master bedroom. I always wonder what will we do in the future? I don't think my husband and I will want to share our bedroom forever, lol, but we won't...
That is good news, I am sure you are relieved! ย  Perhaps God is just giving you this break because next time you are going to have triplets!! ย  (teehee!) ;)
Our family is myself, husband, boys ages 15, 7, 5, 3, a 2 yr old girl and a breastfeeder. I spend right around $700/month total,ย in one giant grocery store trip and one order from Azure Standard. However, this includes all our things like TP, cat food, dish soap, bandaids... So I suppose only something like $550 is food.ย  We homeschool so are always home, and I pack all my husband's lunches. We have a farm and raise all our own meats, eggs, dairy and a lot of vegetables (I...