or Connect

Posts by wantingagirl2b#4

I personally have not but have saw a major difference it did for my sister n law. she was having it really hard just waking herself and it made a MAJOR difference in her life as well as the family. I am so sorry mama you are experiencing this ((((((((((((HUGS TO YOU))))))))))))))) I am 5'3 and weigh 216 so I am not little myself I do know what it is like to struggle with this unwanted weight but get yourself and baby feeling lovely again. Easier said than done but try...
REALLY I had no IDEA! I ordered through frontier I trust alot of their products but am still learning with some of the products I purchased such as the drink mix that has fructose that I just learned is worse than most so I am still learning with alot of you but am trying to make changes for the better and do come here for support and love it here. Thanks mama's.
What type of deodorant to purchase for my son???? We have tried the crystal, Tom;s etc. nothing seems to work for his bo please help he is only 11 and I know this is hurting his self esteem it has too, but I don;t want him to use such harmful over the counter stuff! I was once told Wilderness family naturals but we have not tried that one yet any others work for your preteens?
I haven't read the rules so I hope okay to ask here. I am looking to find a co op to join to get a few things. Any suggestions or advice?
Anythoughts anyone? I seem to be coughing up more probably all the breathing treatment drugs that I hate but what do you do when your in this situation?? I had a girl from respritory do chest compressions on me but I am at home now and saw mention of oregeno oil may help remove mucus? Any thoughts anyone?
It truely is going to be okay! I started a thread on this in the health and healing titled help with molluscum contagiosum and there are pages of info there but there is info there that everyone trying to find a cure so until you are more calm it would just probably really freak you out more. Three of my five kiddo's have had this and it does last sometimes 2 or more years but it isn't that terrible like another poster said it builds immunity! We have playmates over and...
Love to know this myself I am suffering from pnemonia and the upper left lobe of my lung is collapsed due to either the pnemonia and it being a mucus plug or the findings on the ct they are just not sure what it is until they scope again due to one dr scoped at a facility and didn't want to chance my bleeding due to it being in the bronci near an artery. Well sent home with these breathing treatments I can't stand and I use oregeno oil for my kids I buy the capsules for...
I third the chest percussion's that will really get things moving and lots and lots of water to loosen stuff up and no DAIRY as this stuff is thick enough..... Well good luck I hope things get better for you and your lo.
Help anyone ever had this happen. I battle pnemonia almost every year but this year was a long battle of 7 days hospitalized with not much improvement so they did a scope to look and found a mass they think is a mucus plug but another dr. has to look at all my records because the facility didn't have the necessary equip or etc. to do a biopsi not sure I want one done anyway but going to listen anyway before my visit I am trying to free this mucus plug up any ideas. Dr...
My 3 yr. old I have been away from for 7 days to to being hospitalized. I come home to her complaining of hurting down in her private area when i went to look I noticed in her panties was some spots that appearred like blood. I guess if she was scratching alot that could be from her doing that but what to do to cure the yeast? she was already taking probiotics so don't know how this could be anyway?? I am thinking instead it maybe UTI Urinary Tract Infection she is...