or Connect

Posts by ShaggyDaddy

Quote: Originally Posted by Sharlla Food delivery men but I just pick up my food to avoid a tip and delivery fee. Little known fact, depending on where you are (some states have laws to prevent this) often the person working the to-go counter also works for tips (they get more per hour than a server, but still often BELOW minimum wage). The business expects that they will be tipped. I know Chilli's for instance does this.
Jet is 3.5 (Autistic), he does not understand many abstract concepts, such as imagination, fiction, etc. Lately he has been having nightmares, and he is just wrecked by them. As cute as his descriptions of what happened to him at night are, it is still heart breaking, the genuine terror and screaming - since he appears to think that these things are actually happening to him. 1) Recurring - he is stuck on an island, lost. And the Dinosaur Ducks bite him and hurt...
everyone keeps asking about the card. The LC at the hospital provided it. You can order them Online. I snagged a few too. They are pretty awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by CookAMH Where on earth are you that you could deliver twin breech babies vaginally?? Hooray for you guys! We have the best OB in the world. He is legendary in this area for letting moms birth their babies (who'd have thought...)
Cassius Daniel 5lb 15oz (Cash for short, baby "A") Fox Patrick 5lb 11oz (baby "B") Pic1 Pic2 born just before 5pm on Mardi Gras. Both breech, both vaginal, First was self caught! We are home from the hospital now, establishing good nursing and sleeping. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...4#post13263144 Jet and marvel are doing great, they stayed TWO NIGHTS with MIL, SIL, and BIL (some of their favorite people) and they did so well!
I am Aja-Belly's husband, she is trying not to type because she injured her wrist laboring. Cassius Daniel 5lb 15oz (Cash for short, baby "A") Fox Patrick 5lb 11oz (baby "B") Pic1 Pic2 born just before 5pm on Mardi Gras. Both breech, both vaginal, First was self caught! We are home from the hospital now, establishing good nursing and sleeping.
wow so we are almost to 35 weeks, we are hoping the meds keep working till about thursday.
So a lot of you know us. Aja_belly my wife is in the hospital for preterm labor with twins. She was admitted last week at 33 weeks and a few days. She has been there for a few days now and we passed the 34 week mark so that's nice. Just wanted to let everyone know, that is where we have been. On the SN side of things, Jet and Marvel have done so well, better than anyone really expected, considering neither has been without her overnight before, ever. We are all...
also another note, most mortgage lenders have recently more heavily ranked debt to income ratio over FICO. I am not saying FICO is ignored, it is still up there, but debt to income ratio is really a lot more scrutinized than it used to be (which would be good for you).
our daughter was high needs, in arms literally 24x7 untill she was about 2 years old. When people made cry-it-out judgements about us it hurt really bad. Here we were making sure our daughter had as much of us as we could give, barely sleeping, and sleeping in shifts just to get a couple hours of sleep, and all our neighbors could do was gently say "I think she just needs her mom at night, maybe try moving the crib into your room" Yeah, no crib, no "setting the baby...