or Connect

Posts by juliansmom

Quote: Originally Posted by gardenmommy Back to the acne issue: my midwive's have always said that the acne lasts approximately from 2 weeks to 2 months, and that it will clear up on its own. Peeking in from elsewhere... I would just like to reassure all the mothers here that this is almost always the case. My daughter had very noticeable baby acne that came and went but cleared up completely by the time she was two months old. (She is almost...
Quote: Originally Posted by Shiloh oh lovely picture it perfect fields and trees with small intentional mini homes and free playing children... someone needs to do that it would be lovely I am looking at how to live, I want a community for my kids not an apartment in a crappy area of a town. ...and an on-site day care center. I'd love to see this, not just because it sounds like a beautiful place to live but also because it would bug...
hugs...I am sorry for your loss.
I really don't know how I'm going to get myself out of this one. ...as of a few weeks ago, I was in the process of pulling away from H, mainly because of verbal abuse which I don't think can be resolved. Three months ago, I had a baby, and my 6-week post partum included a pap smear, which I did not even know the MW at my OB's office actually took and did not anticipate that she would given that I was on the tail end of a very heavy postpartum period and had used a...
I am splitting up with H but am nervous about visitation. Dd is only three months old. Now, regardless of the difficult issues that we've had in the past, I don't think he would harm her on purpose, but he is extremely careless. He thinks nothing of just leaving her on a high bed unattended or kissing her when he suspects he has a cold. How have you handled visitation of a baby this young? BTW, I live in Massachusetts, and my lawyer insists that he will at least get...
I just had a similar thing happen-- I gave birth 3 months ago, and the pap smear at my 6 week appointment turned up abnormal. I have been all over the net and have found that many women show abnormal paps during and after pregnancy without there being anything wrong. I am hoping that this is the case with you and me. I wish you all the best.
I am so happy for you, mama! I am sending you vibes for a happy outcome and closure.
: My STBX was verbally and emotionally abusive and always either denied it or tried to make me take the blame for the abuse. He always said things like, "We both overreacted" or "We both have a temper" or "We need counseling so we can learn to communicate better. For a very long time, I actually believed him. He'd always start by verbally attacking me, screaming in my face, or grabbing my arm, so any reaction I had to this meant that I was at fault. For...
I wore practically no makeup when I was pregnant, for the first time since I was in my teens. I wish that glow would have lasted forever...And my rings and watch were a little uncomfortable, so I rarely wore any metals. I basically wore some tinted chapstick and a cool-looking wooden bangle from the fifties my grandma gave me. Since dd's birth, I've gone back to my old routine: Makeup, concealer where needed, blush, a little mascara, sometimes some liner if I have...