or Connect

Posts by Evergreen

I just had my baby 6 days ago. They did the metabolic screening in the room and could have done the hearing test in there as well, but it was midnight when they did it and I allowed my (awesome) favorite nurse to take her because I was sleepy. I probably wouldn't have let any other nurse take her but I really bonded with this one during labor and she was assigned to us the next night as well. She brought her back in about 20 minutes but dd passed first try. Sometimes it...
Georgia is 6 days old and almost back to her birth weight. She slept 5 hours at a stretch last night. I was happy but my breasts were not!
Georgia is 6 days old. Yesterday she was 10.5 oz from 6'13 at birth. My milk came in last night with a vengence! She also slept for 5 hours, woke up to nurse one side and then slept 3 more. I tried to pump but couldn't get anything.
She was my biggest one yet!!!!   krs-  YES! It is your turn! I seriously thought I'd be last.  
Thanks, sam!!!! You rock!
Congratulations, lizzie. I am sooooo happy for you.
I had my baby last night (June 3).  She was my hardest birth by far.  Her name is Georgia Gail and she was 6 lbs 13 oz. She was posterior which explains the back labor.  I ended up with a fantastic hospital birth with an OB who said I made it look easy despite the fact that I totally remember cussing him out...twice!  
I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts.
Georgia is here also. She came 6//3 at 10:46. She was my biggest at 6 lbs 13 oz and her actual birth was amazing.
I hope the nursing gets better, Sam.   My contractions have picked back up. The last one was 51 seconds and seriously hurt. I'm still at work though so they can't be that bad.