or Connect

Posts by anjie

Any advice on this subject will be appreciated..perhaps more so just to make me feel like I'm either NOT alone or that I'm NOT going crazy. My 4 year old son has always eaten extremely well. He loves vegetables and cheeses and pretty much would eat or try anything minus eggs and potatoes. Suddenly in the last two or three months he has decided that the only thing he likes is peanut butter and jelly and pasta with nothing on it but butter. He truly barely eats. He...
wow I'm feeling very comforted reading all of the posts here. I am dealing with my 12 month old daughters crap sleeping habits lately. She was doing ok with things (and i mean that lightly) then got a some wack virus a few weeks ago and here I am back to the horrid night routine. constant movement, kicking, stretching, yelling, sitting up in bed fussing etc. I was living for months on 2-4 hours of broken up sleep a night and then I would get one night every couple of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Subliime My dd, 17 mo, has NEVER been a "good" sleeper. Since the day she was born she has woken up at least every 2 hrs to nurse. Her sleep had FINALLY started to get a little better. She had started to sleep in longer stretches. Still not good stretches but she was giving me one 4 hr stretch a night and then waking every 2-3 hrs instead of every 1-2 hrs. I thought we were in the clear. Now she is back to every 1-2 hrs...
my son is 3 and 3 feet 2 inches tall and 32 lbs. your child is just fine. if they eat well, pee and poop then just try not to worry.
Could someone please direct me towards a potty training thread?? if there is one? I need some advice from other moms. I can't seem to find the right place on here to look. thanks
don't feel sad. be happy about your lovely child being born and healthy. i too had many issues with my first and second preg. especially the second one. i had wicked high b/p and did many of the same things you had to do. my daughter was born may 30th at 36 weeks 3 days and weighed 5lbs. 7oz. thankfully she didn't need any intervention but nevertheless these birthing challenges make us stronger and more aware of the fragility of life. you did the things that you felt...
Well, yesterday she was nursing from my full breasts and I noticed she was struggling to get it all down and then she stopped....concentrated and had a full blow out!!! It was a happy moment. Again, this morning she did the same thing. I have a feeling that she is basically absorbing ALL of the nutrients in the milk and there isn't a ton left to poop out. Therefore, it only builds up after a few days and then she has to go. I am obviously going to run all of this...
hahahaha. I love this thread. I can do both or all of the above. It all depends on how sore my hips are or my back and also how the baby is sleeping.
wow...that sounds like my life a few months ago I have an almost 3 year old son and a 6 week old baby girl and I always sleep with my son. It was practically traumatic for me to leave the bed for a few days while I gave birth to my daughter. What seems to be working for us is that I sleep somewhere else with the baby while my husband sleeps with our son. It took a week or two for him to get used to this scenario but right now it works fabulously. EVERYONE sleeps...
I soooo hear you! I have gone through this. Probably NOT to the extent that you are but there are many levels of this. I think that maybe the fans aren't loud enough. My kids are super sensitive to the "everyday" sounds out there so I do have to drown them out with LOUD hepa filters and the dryer and so on and so forth. My 6 week old daughter can sleep soundly through the washer spinning at 1500rpms and the vacuum blasting but as soon as they go off...she wakes to the...