or Connect

Posts by Bella's Mama

:
Check out www.annasova.com They produce a interior wall finish with up to 99.9% food grade ingredients. You can order a color swatch book from them for $10.00 or have them custom mix a color for you . They also have a very interesting product called paint aromatherapy. You can add a scent like lemon, sandalwood, vanilla, or orange clove to your paint for a scent that lasts six months! Pretty cool huh? I am getting ready to order a few gallons to paint my daughter's...
Another vote for Rainbow! We have three swings, a baby swing, a slide, and a little playhouse with flowerboxes! Yes, it was expensive, but we love it, and we have so many cool memories! Last summer we set up sprinklers in front of the swings and the slide. The kids laughed so hard when they would swing into the water...
From the research I have done, the best way to use flax seeds is to grind them in a cofee bean grinder, food processor, or blender as you use them. The fatty acids in flax seed are highly susceptible to destruction and rancidity when exposed to light, heat, and oxygen. It's best to use flax right after it is ground. Once the shell of the seed has been broken, the inside elements are exposed and the enzymes and antioxidants that have kept the oils fresh now rapidly...
Hanna Anderson has organic turtles in solid and striped colors ($24.00) and super cute organic long johns ($36.00). They also have a lot of clothes certified by Oko-Tex. That's a European ecological certification prossess, and in order for a garmet to be certicied every bit of it (buttons, thread, zippers, fabric...) is tester for over 100 potentially harmful substances! I'm not sure what makes up the 100 nasties, but if they aren't present, I'm sure the garment would...
Check out www.ecobaby.com! They carry pure grown wool, natural shredded rubber, or natural rubber pillows. All are chemical-free. We got our DD a child's natural rubber pillow, it's machine washable and dryable...also dust mites don't like rubber... We are in the process of purchasing a matress, I wish they weren't so expensive... The wool pillow and the rubber pillow are both $39.99
Does anyone know of a website that lists PBDE free electronic manufactures? I have been checking, but I can't seem to find one. Thanks!
I got this cool stuff at Whole Foods called "Soy Lube" (LOVE the name). It's made in the USA by Bi-O-Kleen. On the bottle it says, "Soy Lube is a biobased formula that contains soybean oil and other renewable resources for an effective lubricant that protects longer than petroleum based lubricants and is a much more environmentally responsible product." The ingredients are soybean oil and other vegetable derived oils, orange peel extract, and vegetable based corrosion...
I love Dr. Bronner's!! I have collected all of the different flavors, then when I am inspired to clean I can decide what kind of mood I am in, lavender, eucalyptus... When it comes to cleaning my kids, I use the unscented baby-mild (slightly diluted) and we have never had any problems. I don't wash their hair with it, so I'm not sure about the tear potential.
I don't know...but I was getting ready to post the exact same question! My 20 month old son has the same problem