or Connect

Posts by Bella's Mama

I vote for Burt's Bees too! Their products are showing up everywhere, I saw a huge display at Osco the other day!
I made a sign with a picture of my baby on it that said, "Please remove your shoes as you enter, I'm still crawling!" It worked like a charm! EVERYONE (including repairmen) took their shoes off right away. I think when most people realize that they are doing it for a baby or for children they are happy to comply! I posted my sign on the glass pane so that while people were waiting for me to answer the door, that's the only thing they had to look at.
My sister gave me the fruit and veggie vitamins for my kids. I haven't heard or read anything about them...just wondering if any of you wise mamas give them to your kids?
You might want to "accidently" lose that bottle in the trash!
My DH and I bought our DD several babies from Magic Cabin, then my MIL got a Bitty Baby for my daughter when our son was born. I never thought I would say this but, we love her! I think she is well made, and the accessories make nice gifts too! I said my DD would never have a "plasticy" baby...oh well...
2 1/3 cups of rice to 4 cups of water or 3 1/2 cups of rice to 6 cups of water Rinse the uncooked rice two or three times and drain well. Put the water on to boil in a separate pan. While you are waiting for the water to come to a boil, put two tablespoons of oil in the bottom of a heavy, tight-lidded sauce pan, the saute' the well-drained rice in the oil while you wait for the water to boil. Do this over fairly high heat. It has to be stirred constantly,...
Here's another idea, but I can't take credit for it, I read it in a book. It just might work. Take a small paper bowl or cup, then find an ant path outside that you know leads into the house. Sprinkle a trail of sweet stuff on the path and lead them to the paper bowl or cup that you have filled with honey or other sweet stuff such as sugar, corn syrup, maple syrup, or leftover Halloween candy. Now that you have captured their interest, you can start moving the pot to...
I think the number one rule of getting rid of ants is to remember that cleanliness is next to antlessness! My babies are always dropping crumbs and bits of food on the floor. In fact during the height of our ant problem I found half of a grape that was black...because it was covered with ants! The way I got rid of them was easy! Fill a spray bottle with a little water. Add 4 or 5 tablespoons (just guess, don't actually measure ) of liquid soap ( I used Dr....
Baby Gap pjs have a tag that says they should be worn tight fitting because they are not flame resistant. They have some good sales on things, especially if you don't mind ds or dd wearing pumpkin pjs in December.
We also have the Kettler and we love it! We got it for our daughter's first birthday, so we needed the pushbar! (and the seatbelt!) In my opinion the air tires are a must! We have friends that have plastic tires and it is so loud and bumpy. Their daughter would much rather ride our trike!