or Connect

Posts by ConfusedPrincess

Quote: Originally Posted by natensarah We also were going to use Noelle for the middle name if it was a girl, or at least were thinking about it. I think Holly's subtle enough that most people won't make the connection. Especially after she's grown up. We're kind of thinking about Winter, that's a last name on my dh's side, as a middle name, but I think that might be a little too un-namey for me. oOoOoOo I like the name Winter it's pretty...
I'm still in school as well. Taking all online this semester in case the baby comes early. I'm not too worried about being a student AND a first time mom though. School comes easy to me and I require minimal amounts of study time so I'll have enough time for my child. In fact being pregnant has motivated me to take a heavier course load to 'speed'things up a bit for his/her benefit. Good luck to all mommies/students
How many weeks are you?21weeks 5days Any cravings? sirnica!! also peanut butter Any Aversions?the smell of meats/chicken,any kind of tomato sauce How are your clothes fitting?my regular clothes(shirts at least) enhance my figure but the maternity clothes either do the same or I drown in them.. Feeling any movement? if yes, when is the most active time?yes; evenings and bedtime is most active How is your sex drive?It's always been super high-no changes in...
So bipolar= cheating? I nver heard that excuse before... Also why is your husband in the hospital b/c of bipolar/ did he willingly admit himself? That's soo sad
I'm sorry you were treated so unfairly. My family is Catholic and I know they wouldn't discriminate against a nanny b/c her religion was different. In general I find the Catholic community to be kind, caring and giving people. However I have met some extremists who won't talk to you if you're "just like them". Then again you can find people like that in practically every religious faith. i don't understand why you felt the need to explain yourself to them, or why when...
:
Oh my gosh! Those booties are sooo adorable Where can I get them?
Quote: Originally Posted by rootzdawta Well coming from the perspective of a person of color, I have to keep the princess thing away from my children because there are no images of princesses of color (except for Pocohantas which Disney has contorted and distorted to the point where I could never present it to my child). The only way I could see presenting it to my child would be in the context of "you can be a princess too." I grew up never feeling...
Quote: Originally Posted by blessed Probably not very accurate, either . I tend to equate crunchy parenting with a very liberal, hands-off approach. Encouraging out-of-the-box activities and thought. Like dancing on countertops. But that's sort of an extrapolation. I thought the same way about what crunchy meant ..and then I come to MDC and I'm like ok this is total extreme in some areas. I think IRL you can be considered the above and...
Quote: Originally Posted by MrsMike I cannot see them. I have seen two that I can remember but it is a very rare occurence. I am not like Sylvia Brown on Montel where I can tell you who is standing behind you and what they look like. . Aw don't say that you're not as good as her...she's not that great anyway Quote: Originally Posted by MrsMike I have a major connection to nature. I feel a great deal of pain and...