or Connect

Posts by MelMel

I have never had anything delivered that had to go in the house...but recently had my wireless put in at my new house, and tipped him $15. whenever I have the money, I tip. even if its just a few dollars for a cup of coffee.
I don't want the house. it is too high maintenance and needs thousands of dollars to get it comfortable. the water is frickin ORANGE. I can't wash any clothes that aren't black. The mortgage is a few hundred more dollars a month than I would pay for rent at a place with clear water and working appliances.. there is no equity in it. none. we just bought it a few years ago. with the housing market tanking, its worth less probably than we paid. I don't mind renting....
I want a divorce. tommorrow. um, soon. lol. I saw the online ones, I filled out most of the info for one, and it said it will be $149. has anyone used these? this is uncontested, we both agree. we both want this painless, he is a bit grumbly about me getting the kids, but I am giving him EVERYTHING else. the house, etc. we have no debt...except the house. He has a credit card in his name, and student loans. I have student loans in my name. we own our...
my kids have always been on Medicaid and besides one bunch when my 6yr old was a few months, they haven't had any shots. we get things in the mail, and phone calls periodically, asking if we are keeping visits...but everyone I know on Medicaid gets them. whether they go or not, vax or not. its just something our Medicaid HMO here in Ohio does. we have never gotten any negative reaction (besides maybe a raised eyebrow from an ER doc or triage nurse, and maybe a minute...
I couldn't read and not post....I am so sorry, how stressful.
Melissa, that is the EXACT conversation, and in the EXACT way I had it with my stbx yesturday and today. We have been together SOLID for 14 years. living together, raising our 6 and 3 yr old children...just very content. at some point contentment turned platonic. I have a strong drive, and was feeling very frustrated a few years ago and suggested an open marriage, he grudgingly agreed, but never saw anyone else.. since then I have had a few very brief...
I called Employee Health today to discuss the letter, and after I read what the letter said to the lady on the phone, and she replied 'whats the question?' I told her that I had the TB test ran (I consented to that) and that despite my negative titers for mumps, measles, and hep b, I have paperwork on file declining those vaccinations, using my right to exemption in the state of Ohio. She pulled up my chart and asked me what the date of the letter was (it was January,...
I am EDT in a very large, busy ER....I have worked here for about 8 months. I origionally got through school and avoided any shots when hired using a form for a religious/philo exemption for my state (Ohio). I thought everything was fine, until yesturday I received a paper in my mailbox at work regarding my 'immunization' status. They stated that my titers came back negative for any immunity for MMR, and I MUST recieve the MMR in order to continue working for the...
Quote: Originally Posted by NewCrunchyDaddy : I am with you. I don't like Dr. Suess personally, because the art is ugly and my kids get bored with all the made up words and forced silliness. I have no idea what the OP is talking about though...parental alienation?? doesn't EVERY childrens book NOT published by LLL have that theme? Anyway, We find some super silly books that haven't been printed in 20-30 years by scanning the thrift store...
I edited it and I really like it now! Thanks for the link!