or Connect

Posts by MelMel

Quote: Originally Posted by attachedmamaof3 Here's one. You'll need to scroll waaaay down. It is a Christian one, so be aware if you are not Christian, you may need to edit. It is listed directly under the list for Colleges/Universities and is called the AFFIDAVIT for Ohio Adult (college & employment religious exemption) . Good luck, hope this is what you were looking for! http://www.vaclib.org/exempt/ohio.htm#letters Thanks I saw that...
I am from Ohio, and have never heard or talked that way, being from a major metro city/area. But my suburban/old school/more middle ohio inlaws and their family talk exactly that way, so I do now, anymore. lol.
Thats about it I start at the end of the week at a major Ohio hospital and I have the Hep B waiver forms, I used those in school and while working at a doctors office. But the hospital has a list of 'required' vaccines and all the forms I can find are for children/school/minor exemptions and the Hep B for adults. I just need something like my child's form I use for her school, that says we oppose to all. I will take a philosophical but prefer a religious due to the...
Thanks for all the tips...I will check a craft store for some plain cotton sacks ($1 is in my price range )
Quote: Originally Posted by suschi Not sure where this may fit in here, but I think that a vaccine that can cause harm to others who haven't even received it can be quite dangerous, especially if given to the masses, the toddler and mother were infected from her soldier spouse, This article says the toddler is in critical condition, but apparently not the mother. "The toddler's father is a soldier vaccinated while on deployment to Iraq. The...
dd is listening to 'the hobbit' book on tape, and laying on the couch. the 'baby' is nursing....and dozing.
we have 2 kids, 4 and 1. girl and boy. we have a small, one bedroom house, we all sleep in a queen bed in the bedroom. My 14 yr old neice is living with us also, and sleeps on the couch (sometimes pulls it out)....or sometimes she sleeps with us and dh sleeps on the couch, depending who was up later. in the long run, we have bunk beds and will be setting those up, and the kids will sleep there with dh and I on the pull-out (after niece leaves and the kids and us...
Quote: Originally Posted by LynnS6 Let's not do scare tactics for single dose kinds of issues folks. Information (seeking and providing) should never be classified as 'scare tactics'... we should weigh all benefits and risks in every deliberation, but maybe I forgot where I was. An occasional conservative dose would probably not be a huge concern for me, in my family, with my children, but sadly thats not what I have seen in most of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrs.CEH3 I have read over the years that aceta. does cause damage, but is that not with prolonged use? you need to figure out what the FDA and drug makers consider "prolonged use" and compare that with how you use it. A parent who's child is sick for a week or 2 and gives the child 2-3 doses daily is VERY common. "prolonged use" for a certain drug may be more than 3-4 doses in a 24 hour period for more than 2...
wow, my dd is 4 1/2 and I still can't imagine 'doing' anything structured with her, lol : : she writes and draws, even some legible words she can read a few words....but its all her, and I am just a facilitator of FUN! (except of course when I am tired, or crabby, or taking care of her lil brother, or doing my own homework...then she likes Brainpopjr.com, or browsing YouTube for 'aquabats' videos or old Jem cartoons) : I know you asked for recommendations, but this...