or Connect

Posts by homebirthing

I don't know why I didn't see all of these responses! I hope you both passed! 
I am a Christian midwife and I LOVE working with families from all different faith backgrounds. While it is always nice to work with Christian families, my most favorite women/births I have ever been to have been with Muslim families. Amazing women. 
Actually, it is more like two and half minutes before calling 911. Not immediately as PPV alone is often enough to start a baby breathing on their own. 
http://www.preciousarrows.com/Geneabirth_Midwifery_Services_Birth_Kit_p/80103.htm   I use Precious Arrows! 
W St Paul
I am in Saint Paul, but I do have a 12 year old and an 11 year old. Both girls and both very hormonal! 
I was just meandering on Mothering, going through old posts and I saw this one. I was just wondering if you found a midwife and are on your way to an HBAC!?   Sarah 
I am in the Twin Cities area. St. Paul. It is about two and a half hours south. However, there are great midwives in Duluth that catch twins too! Just google homebirth midwives duluth. 
I am in Minnesota and we love to help twins into the world up here!! If you want to head north, you would be well supported!    Sarah, midwife AND mom of twins (born at home at 40w3d)
I sat for the test in August and I just got my Certificate in the mail! So excited to have passed. I noticed that they didn't give me a score though. Anyone else pass and not get a score?     Sarah, CPM (hehe)