or Connect

Posts by homebirthing

Getting your license is an option in the state of Minnesota. She is licensed to "practice" midwifery in the state of Wisconsin, however, we have better laws in Minnesota that make licensing optional! So basically, you have choice. Midwives choose to license or not based on many things. Also, the "rules" that apply are very open, so many midwives don't feel like it is worth it. How individual midwives read these "rules" are open to interpretation, so you might have one...
I have a list on my website, but it doesn't include that hospital as they are from 2009, and I think that is when it was opened.
I have a video under the questions and answers section. Do you think that I should have a seperate video on it's own?   Thank you for the intact care part, I will look up some links tonight to add to it. That is really important!  
Hello all!! Now more then ever I am having people come to my website for circumcision information. While I try to stay up to date with the latest evidenced based information, I do like to ask here for suggestions and guidance. So...if you were a family that didn't know about circumcision, what would you want to see?   I have video's and links. I would love postive and negative feedback. I have had many families tell me that they chose not to circumcise based on the...
My son has erections all of the time!! I think the first time I ever looked at his penis as a newborn baby it was erect. Seems normal enough to me!!
My son has erections all of the time!! I think the first time I ever looked at his penis as a newborn baby it was erect. Seems normal enough to me!!
What I mean by that is they built the actual labor and delivery rooms and operating rooms in preparation for a 50% c-section rate. Meaning that they expect half of the women delivering at that hospital to have a c-section, and they have planned accordingly. I tried to look up what it actually is, but I am not sure of the name of the hospital. Is it Maple Grove hospital?
There is the attachment parenting group that has rotating playgroups on Monday. Parenting Oasis on Tuesday. Powederhorn park playgroup on Thursday. Midtown Global market on Friday's...I would try it out! Twin Cities API.
I am fairly sure that North Memorial has at least one midwife, and also has waterbirth. I think that the Maple Grove hospital has been set up for a 50% c-section rate, which immediately makes me nervous! Good luck and happy interviewing!
Sashag - We have so many wonderful  midwives!! Have fun interviewing!