or Connect

Posts by lil_miss_understood

This sounds like your cyst may have burst. I would be seeking medical attention at the ER. I hope you're ok.
Do you have any "silver" fillings? From what I understand, MSM is one of the supplements which Andy Cutler recommends avoiding as it can apparently mobilize mercury.
Bump. Do you have a question or would you just like someone with whom to commiserate? Many here are dealing with multiple allergies and have had similar stories to your own, if not exact. Please let us know how we can help!
There is some evidence that removing MOST gluten will help some people. However, the suggestion from what I understand, is usually to remove all of the offending food and then to add it back slowly to see how much it takes to "fill your bucket". With that said, I would probably avoid all gluten and only consider adding it back if/when I managed to regain other foods. I would also consider testing for Celiac disease (stool and/or genetic, would be my suggestions)...
You  might also try Kathy's Recipe Box. She likely has some recipes you could use.
I'm interested, springmum, but I'm not certain that I'll be able to help even with a list. Enzymes are out of my realm of experience, but of course PB likely has some.
Very true, Kathy.  
I always err on the side of caution when dispensing advice, and suggest going with as little as possible. The smallest dose I've heard helping is 1/4tsp of bentonite and 1gram of vitamin C administered to the mother. There are others on this site with far more experience than myself who would likely go higher.
top 8, for those unsure, are dairy, soy, peanuts, nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat (some include gluten but technically it's just wheat) and eggs.