or Connect

Posts by lil_miss_understood

Just so everyone knows.. I TMed last year and the theme of the year for me seems to have been "You can't always get what you want, but you just might get what you need." Knowing that it is sometimes difficult for me to differentiate from wants and needs (I easily assign the term "want" to something that others would consider a need... and sometimes vice versa...), I am learning to let go and just put on the map what is placed before me... That's not to say that I...
subbing... for real this time not just mentally.  
I'd like them, Please.  
Both. To my knowledge, you approach each room individually *and then* approach the house as a whole unit. Remember that some things cannot be changed, and for those you will have to use other methods of feng shui to overcome, or decrease the effect of, the "bad" aspects. The primary entrance into a room is the entrance from which you figure out the baguas of the room, just as the primary entrance into the home allows you to figure out the baguas of your home. Looking at...
Thank you, Rachelle. I thought you might have a better idea of what to do. With that history of m/c's, I would like to suggest that you ask for testing for at least the MTHFR gene mutations for yourself as well.
Have you had any answers to your questions from another source, minniemom? It's late here right now, so I see clues in your description (big ones being amalgams and the Epsom salts) so I can't quite piece it together- though I've never been quite as good at it as Theloose. It sounds like you are having problems once the sulfur is turned into sulfate, which makes me wonder if your vegetarian diet is a contributor to the current problem, since the sulfation pathway is...
This may sound irrelevant, but do you have an allergy to palm and/or coconut? Additionally, do you react to petroleum based substances? You may want to consider looking for a soap which is not based on coconut and/or petroleum as the vast majority on the market are. It is difficult, but doable. I agree with the PP that baking soda and vinegar may be your best options in the meantime.
Yowzers, Mama. You've been through a LOT! :hug I am not even sure what to suggest to you. The only thing I can think of is to ask if you've considered running an OAT (check this thread for some idea of what it is, maybe) to see if there is some sort of bacterial imbalance and doing a search for posts by changingseasons (DD1 is dx'd with EGID) and I think sbgrace (child has FPIES, I believe). I'm so sorry that it took 2 days to receive a reply on your post. I hope...
I feel it necessary to add that I listed only a few of the symptoms which improved upon removing his allergens. There were many more.
I've been spending a lot of time off of MDC and I don't venture back here often. I'm sorry you have reason to come to this forum. DS1 was diagnosed with food allergies and intolerance at the age of 8, though I suspected for many years that something was not "right". It took me taking him to a ND to get the help he needed. We were sent to an immunologist/allergist, who has a degree in Environmental Medicine. DS1 had blood tests run for both IgE and IgG responses to...