or Connect

Posts by lil_miss_understood

subbing
Very nice job! I vote tiles, though I understand wallpaper or paint is less expensive.
It says content not found for me, ctrygirlatheart.
Gluten Free Girl just started experimenting with gum free cooking, I believe, on her blog.
Has anyone tried it? I just found out the spaghetti is incredibly inexpensive ($1.50/pound) on Amazon.   eta: although you have to buy 24 pounds... that's not a problem in our house though.
Thank you, Drummer's Wife, that is useful information. :) Does anyone know if Safeway or Fred Meyer's has a similar card as the closest Walmart is over an hour away.
Money orders won't work. I am not going to get into it, except to say that they won't. I have weighed all of my options and this is the only one I can see working.
Long story short, I have unpaid hospital/medical bills which need to be paid. I am concerned that they will somehow get the bank to do PAPs (without authorization) if we pay them with the CC connected to our banking accounts or with a cheque (they have done so before). So, I am looking at rechargeable (or not) cc's for paying down these bills. I was wondering if anyone has any experience paying down debt this way and, if so, do you have a recommendation as to which...
I understand all. too. well. I try very hard not to post articles with a "slant" but every article these days seems to have one so it's rather difficult. Everything in moderation (and with a grain of salt). I promise to contain myself.
Karen, Despite my best intentions for the day, I ended up on your FB page just now... I am now getting off of FB (again) and have decided that I'm not "allowed" to post there (despite my apparent addiction... *tremble tremble*)... So, I will post here and hope that you read it... I am so sorry you are unwell and hurting. I hope that you feel better soon and that this most painful time passes as you need it to do, whether that is fast or slow, loudly or quietly.....