or Connect

Posts by lil_miss_understood

I enjoyed borscht the one time I was privileged to try it.
Quote: Originally Posted by whoMe momofmine, I'm ignoring that about the mice. Filing it away for a long, long time from now JR I don't know how much is actual growth, vs just stimulating and improving. It was made out to be a good thing - as in, if you don't have e ough CCK, your pancreas will atrophy and stop working so well. Nursing increases CCK in babies too, iirc, and that seems like a good thing. It's unscientific midsummer Today is dh...
Quote: Originally Posted by kjbrown92 okay I'm going to try this. My house is clean, the weather is great, and my bladder doesn't feel like it's getting an infection. Nope, it's still raining, my kids are moping, and I'm in the kitchen. For me, a lot of my problem is with attitude. You're such a Pollyanna, I doubt that's your problem in the least. eta: And and for your bladder. eta (again): the hug is for you, not your bladder.
haven't heard of them being stuffed with cheese, but I have heard of them battered and deep fried. Cleaned the bathroom, did some laundry. Trying to be less pessimistic, so I'm going to say what I want to manifest. I am full of energy! My kids have been total angels all day! DS3 isn't climbing AT ALL. DS2 has behaved himself completely appropriately in the kitchen for the last few...
Quote: Originally Posted by whoMe Anyone want to help me find some Korean and/or Siberian pine nuts? I'm going to start an enzyme thread asap, but let's just say we might be able to drum up enough interest around here for a bulk order. They make your pancreas grow. And are a lot easier to get into a (my) kid than nasty enzymes.. Really? Huh. I am planning to try to get my house decent today. Since I was icing my foot every 30 minutes...
Quote: Originally Posted by mom61508 JR- Have you considered EBV being an issue for you? http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com...+Newsletter%29 Considered it, yes. Done anything about it? No. No idea where to start... There are just so many contributing factors. Maybe this is one I actually could do something about while still bfing though... Although, from the list that I see, about the only thing left to do is go gluten free and teach...
Quote: Originally Posted by triscuitsmom Thanks for the welcome... I am sad to have so much going on with us, but like I said, grateful that there are those that know more than I who are willing to share. I am getting absolutely nowhere with my family doctor and my ND is better, but still not as thorough as I'd like. The earthquake was interesting... I can't believe the range of experiences. I appear to be the only person in the townhouses where I live...
Quote: Originally Posted by triscuitsmom Coming into this thread late in the month and I'm trying to read through it all (I've already found stuff that had never occurred to me that "fits" one or more members of my family). I feel like all four of us are waaaaay far away from where I'd like to see us and I don't even know where to start. I thought we were doing OK, but I have gone through and read some of my previous posts in this forum and I've been...
So, spent 2 hours in the ER. Got 3 x-rays. Technician was convinced that it wasn't broken (but wouldn't say so to me- told DS1 who came with me though). He (tech) also told the nurses he thought they weren't broken- doubly so since I offered to pull the other toes back so he could x-ray the broken ones properly. Nurses said "Yeah. That's not surprising. She's smiling at everyone that passes by and being so polite. And she just asked for ibuprofen. There's no way those toes...
Not to be a pessimist but day's not starting well. In ER- broke 2 toes chasing ds2 . Getting an xray and then having them set.